Autopilot hardware (630)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flight controllers

I have a naza flight controller and wanderd if I,m better using the naza software or if i,m better with the mission planner software

Started by colin macdonald

4 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by notsocommon

Triple reduncancy autopilot with Pixhawk

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to have triple redundancy autopilots in a drone, I mean, three Pixhawks. The idea is that if two of…

Started by Drew

2 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by Drew

Insulator between boards

I am curious what people have used as an insulator between stack able FC boards? Off course we can use plastic, but has anyone used any hea…

Started by iSkyMaster

3 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by iSkyMaster

3DR Pixhawk vs 3DR Pixhawk mini

Good morning,  For a university group project we are building an autonomous drone capable of doing certain tasks. We've decided to use t…

Started by Curt Zerr

8 May 31, 2018
Reply by Batuhan Öksüz

Where to find schematics for APM 2.6, APM 2.7 and APM 2.8

Can anyone point me to shematics for APM 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8?  I am looking to redesign to a micro form factor in order to make micro drone UA…

Started by Terry Gray

0 May 11, 2018

Is AUAV v2.1 project still alive?

Hi, i wanted to build a new vehicle together with my son and wanted to buy new AUAV board but the site link to it - http://www.auav.co/pro

Started by Paul Atkin

2 May 2, 2018
Reply by Cala

ESP-07 Range Problem.for UgCS

Hello  I have tested the 2 Arducopters with ESP-07 WIFI modules  using UgCS . I saw the ESP-07 range testing article and thought for the c…

Started by jinyoungyu

0 Apr 24, 2018

multiwii megaPirate, Naze32... vs...?

Greetings, We are very new to the diy drone world, but are neck-deep already.  We had actually already purchased a Crius v2 AIO when it fai…

Started by George

0 Apr 13, 2018

Compatible boards

I'm looking for a small board (Rpi-size) that will run Dronekit AND has 4 real hardware serial ports. I don't want to use USB->RS-232 co…

Started by Charles Linquist

1 Feb 18, 2018
Reply by Chris Anderson

Comparison between pixhawk 2.1 and pixhawk 2.4.8 !

Hello, I am new to pixhawk. Please let me know what is the major difference between between pixhawk 2.1 and pixhawk 2.4.8 on the basis of…

Started by Muneeb

2 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Muneeb

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service