Brushless Motors (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Replacement motor shaft fasteners

Hi all, Was looking at my engines as they were making a bit of noise after a crash and noticed that I've actually lost the fastener (is the…

Started by Alex

3 May 17, 2012
Reply by Martint BuildYourOwnDrone.co.uk

motors

what do you think about these motors... They were recomended to me by a local guy...   they are heavy...  but he said they are  very relia…

Started by etienne.t.micallef

7 May 1, 2012
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Motor wire got cut, best way to fix this?

I have a smaller 850kv motor (probably like a 2215 not sure if that size is spot on), that had its wire get cut, I had previously soldered…

Started by fix8oscill8

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by michael_au

Jittering motor problem - it's not the bullets

Folks: 10 seconds after powering the APM, the right motor starts jittering. When I test this same motor without APM, it works fine. That ca…

Started by estebanflyer

8 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by estebanflyer

AC2836-358, 880Kv Pole Count

I am currently working on building my first quad and am planning on using the AC2836-358 880Kv motors, but can not find there pole count. I…

Started by new to drones

1 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Ellison Chan

GH2820-06 Outrunner Brushless Motor

IS there any other motor that is equal to the GH2820-06 Outrunner Brushless Motor or better but is as efficient and use the same power as t…

Started by alex jack

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Greg Medve

Turnigy G-10 810kv for Octocopter

Please I need some advice anyone!   Im putting together an octocopter. Im going to be using the Turnigy G-10 810kv motors. http://www.hobby

Started by Gareth Rens

5 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Jason Wise

erratic motor behavior

Hi everyone One motor on my quad behaves funnily. At low throttle, it seems to stutter and not spin. It seems to start spinning only at hi…

Started by srinath mallikarjunan

1 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

Motor clicking & moving slow

We are building a UAV and have recently run into trouble with our motor. It has worked smoothly in the past, but now is makes a clicking wh…

Started by UVM UAV Design Team

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

Decisions based on props

Can anyone guide us all through a theoretical decision making process for selection of engine or motor based on prop or blade size and weig…

Started by William Bishop

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Alan Sanchez

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service