Buy, Sell, Trade (404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black Friday Giveaway - Xiaomi 4K Drone

Are You Ready for Black Friday 2017 Super Deals? Genstattu has the biggest sale now: 【FREE】Chance to win Xiaomi 4K Drone (Worth $589) by sh…

Started by Jimmyscott

1 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Jimmyscott

Topotek - Make Your Drones Smarter

Do you want your UAV to have eagle eyes? Do you want your UAV to be intelligent? Now, it’s time to know Topotek which is the most powerful…

Started by Royce Zhang

0 Nov 21, 2017

Hugin UAV and Mini Mugin 2.6m UAV

Hugin UAV. I think it has everything except the main gear. No electronics. Product Page; https://www.fpvmodel.com/remote-control-electric-p

Started by John

0 Nov 20, 2017

Benewake LiDAR Made Its Debut Unveiled At CES——With Overseas IPRs and Certifications

The much anticipated International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 was successfully held in Las Vegas, the United States on January 5-…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Nov 14, 2017

Ag survey drone for sale

For sale $750. This is great for taking aerial map photos. I used it on fields after they got done tiling so the farmer would have the exac…

Started by Ryan Walter

0 Nov 5, 2017

3dr y6 rtf fpv - $650

This rig is setup for shooting video and has proven to be rock solid. The Y frame means you'll never worry about props getting in the frame…

Started by Joey

5 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Schalk

Balance chargers of drones from EV-PEAK

Hi friends: Here is Pippa from EV-PEAK. Pippa is the sales of EV-PEAK. EV-PEAK is the manufacture of balance chargers for drones, RC cars,…

Started by Pippa Wong

1 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Pippa Wong

The low cost ToF LiDAR for drones UAV Robots, compatible with Pixhawk Arduino - Benewake TFmini

I saw many people interested in inexpensive lidar or radar sensor that is compatible with the Pixhawk, Arduino. You must have a look at Be…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Oct 10, 2017

Best Quoadcopter price - 65$ | Massive Quodcopter size

• #Massive quodcopter size!• The best price in whole internet!• The perfect #Drone to learn how to control #Quadcopter!• Order here: https:…

Started by Vytautas Techandpromo

0 Oct 5, 2017

senseFly eBee for sale

I have a completely refurbished eBee for sale. It had very few flights and has nothing wrong with it.  I just never had the time to use it…

Started by XC001

0 Oct 5, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service