DIY Drones Rants and Raves (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HD image transmission wanted

Look for an HD image transmission system, prefer an integrated one with long range. anyone knows the difference between DJI lightbridge and…

Started by Andrea

2 Aug 15
Reply by Andrea

Best Drone for Photography

This drone is amazing. It has been my favorite camera to film with, mostly because of how fun it is to operate. The camera that is attached…

Started by Drone

1 Aug 15
Reply by Jogesh Debnath

Optimizing build configuration

Hello everyone! I am planning on building a quadcopter that uses a Raspberry Pi as a flight controller. I am busy playing around with desig…

Started by Richard Wessels

0 Jun 21

TL8X018 PDB mounting suggestions

I know there are infinitely more intelligent people out here who can possibly help me. I am building a Tarot T18 octacopter. I figure a nic…

Started by Ron Ebenstein

0 May 25

Manned Drone Vehicles - Has anyone built one?

Hi there,I work for a television production company and I am currently doing some research into the exciting world of drones and the evolut…

Started by PP

0 May 22

Invite: Appear on podcast about DIY Drones!

Hi! My name is Sarah and I produce “Should This Exist?” a brand new podcast that examines radical technologies, the inventors behind them,…

Started by Sarah Singer

0 Apr 2

Please Help!!

After flying for several years with DJI drones I wanted to build my own racing drone. So I ordered some parts. Built up everything…

Started by EmDoxMax

0 Jan 27

pixhawks DEAD don't buy

After thousands of lost dollars and fly away copters I'm done with the Pixhawk flight controllers tottal wast of money more time fixing it…

Started by DR WHO

9 Jan 11
Reply by Jed Smith

New Mavic 2 smart controller from DJi -Wort the price?

Hey guyzzz,  Did you notice that DJI has just released something that should pretty much be the an improvement to the standard DJI Mavic 2…

Started by Paul Archer

0 Jan 11

DIY drone with 20 mile range?

What would it take to build something similar Movies series world yourself for much less than $10k? I googled some items they listed and th…

Started by Henrryparth

1 Dec 25, 2018
Reply by OG

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service