DIY Drones Rants and Raves (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hardware Reliability?

I have heard here the usual internet motto "you get what you pay for" - but how true is that from one Chinese manufacturer to another? Spec…

Started by Sim

8 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Mike Darnall

Don't think I'm complaining....

In general, the whole area of UAV development is still pretty disorganized, particularly, I come from another forum, and have been developi…

Started by David Pawlak

2 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by David Pawlak

Problem embebing youtube videos in the webpage

Hi,I write this question here because I don't know exactly where write it. I can not embed youtube videos in posts here in diydrones, I don…

Started by lot

1 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Who is Y

Hello everyone, This evening I received an E-Mail to which I haven't replied to or accepted the friend request for, purportedly coming from…

Started by Chasse Court

4 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Morli

What is the proper way to get help.

I have an 3DR Arducopter with Turnigy AE-30 esc's. I have a 2.5 APM and brand new 2838 motors. In fact, everything is brand new. I have ano…

Started by hoopty

3 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by hoopty

3DR Shipping price to Canada - almost 3 times more expensive comparing months ago...

I did notice some modification on 3DR store shipping price to Canada comparing to couple with months ago. I did order an APM couple of mont…

Started by criro1999

1 May 29, 2013
Reply by Sgt Ric

Any Issues with DIY DRONES sales support missing parts?

Has anyone had issues with sales support from DIY DRONES? I ordered a HEX kit but there was only 4 motors and ESC's and the hardware kit fo…

Started by Mark Haydock

2 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Mark Haydock

Not Made In China

Hi all I just read the post where Chris Anderson was interviewed about bringing back manufacturing 3dr products to the U.S.  Well, even as…

Started by Steve St.Clair

1 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by wilfrid.babilas

Motor cuts out

I believe I received a defective motor from 3DR. I ordered the Quad kit, full electronics, with the 850kv motors. When I apply throttle, al…

Started by Kevin Klein

5 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Kevin Klein

Cable fell out of 880 motor on delivery

As i unpacked one of the motors for my 3Drobotics hex kit one of the cables fell off! Apparently it was never soldered but the shrink tubin…

Started by Richard Soderberg

2 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Mark Colwell

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service