DIY Drones Rants and Raves (165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Not Made In China

Hi all I just read the post where Chris Anderson was interviewed about bringing back manufacturing 3dr products to the U.S.  Well, even as…

Started by Steve St.Clair

1 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by wilfrid.babilas

Motor cuts out

I believe I received a defective motor from 3DR. I ordered the Quad kit, full electronics, with the 850kv motors. When I apply throttle, al…

Started by Kevin Klein

5 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Kevin Klein

Cable fell out of 880 motor on delivery

As i unpacked one of the motors for my 3Drobotics hex kit one of the cables fell off! Apparently it was never soldered but the shrink tubin…

Started by Richard Soderberg

2 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Mark Colwell

Everything I need is never in stock at one place

I just ordered HexTronik DT700 for my hexacopter from HobbyKing but the ESCs I need are out of stock. I only need a 20A ESC but I can't fin…

Started by Dave

2 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Dave

Anyone else having crashing script issues with the DIYDRONES site?

Script: http://static.ning.com/socialnetworkmain/widgets/lib/core.min.js?v=201203011716:3 Dialog box reporting a script issue appears on o…

Started by Don Ingram

3 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Gent Armedo

Please add 2 new forum catigories...flying/tuning rotor wing/copter & flying/tuning fixed wing

The title says it all, most interested in fixed wing myself but thought the rotor wing / copter guys might like one too.

Started by Clark Hymas

1 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

Request for community: please use YouTube rather than Vimeo

Hi guys, I would like to ask a really BIG favour of everyone posting videos, in order to help those of us with slow internet connections, c…

Started by Chris Cashmore

4 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

DIY Drones Flash Chat

I am sorry that my first forum post is a complaint but this only became an issue today. I use Linux for my main OS of choice and the 64bit…

Started by Ted Gocek

1 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Overwatch

DIYdrones search not working

It seems that the search function for the website is not working.

Started by John Hestness

2 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Ken

Unbelievable speed! Kudos!

Thanks DIY Drones.. I ordered my APM IMU (oilpan), cables, GPS etc on Wednesday night, and it arrived here in Canada tonight (Friday). That…

Started by Chris Cashmore

1 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service