Documentation (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fatshark headtracking menu settings help needed

I have a pair of Fatshark Attitude v2 goggles with Trinity Head tracking. I set up my camera gimbal and it works fine on the default ch5/6.…

Started by Attila

5 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Hugh Dinwiddie

How can I report changes required to apm documentation pages?

Thanks

Started by AVS

0 Sep 3, 2015

skyhunter

hello did you have the plan of the uav skyhunter  http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2013-New-RC-UAV-FPV-airplane-Skyhunter-1-8m-EPO-W

Started by nesrine

0 Apr 24, 2015

New kindle book on open source hardware

Hi All, Please check out the new kindle book on open source hardware and provide your valuable feedback and review. http://www.amazon.com

Started by Girish Maiya

0 Mar 28, 2015

question about top and bottom plate orientation, 3dr diy quad kit ...body plate assembly...

hello, my name is billp.got this 3dr diy quad frame kit only, the price seemed right.i have a question about the build notes for the main b…

Started by bill pong

2 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by bill pong

Understanding logs

I tried looking for more detailed log online but did not manage to find any. I was wondering if anyone will be kind enough to perhaps tell…

Started by Exmaps

2 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Dave Smith

Acronym's for the different parts?

Is there a post that has all the Acronym's spelled out? I am just learning and need to find out all the parts....All the posts I have read…

Started by Rob Williams

1 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Rob Williams

How to attach the 3DR camera mount to a 3DR Hexa-C?

I own a Hexa-C. My entire goal is to mount a high-megapixel camera on it, to take aerial photos. However, my attempts so far to attach the…

Started by Ben Discoe

6 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Mark Giesbrecht

Flying wings with APM 2.5

Hi there .. I´m trying to install and configure AMP in one Flying wing (ZAGI 1470 mm) but I can´t find the "instructions" to configure in t…

Started by Leandro Chaves

2 May 13, 2014
Reply by Leandro Chaves

ArduPilot in LabVIEW

Hi everyone, I am a new user of ArduPilot and I want to talk with the device via LabVIEW. I couldn't find any command syntax to use that i…

Started by sardar

7 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Weißt du doch nicht

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service