Flying/Tuning Mulitcopters (619)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

698 Jun 5, 2018
Reply by Forrest Frantz

Naze32 Flying "south" quadcopter

Hey guys, first of all, thanks for accepting me as a new member. I build my first drone by dissesamble other drones and buying new parts. h…

Started by Sebastian

0 May 18, 2018

"Heads Up" Orientation control

Hey guys I just thought of a really good idea. I'm not sure it's been put into practice yet. So when you're flying a drone, sometimes the…

Started by Devin Johnson

3 May 10, 2018
Reply by Dwgsparky

APM 2.8 can't lift up/no power

I'm not to able to raise up my quad in the air... It's like there is no power. It's my fourth apm 2.8 so i know this autopilot. Calibratio…

Started by Zenip

0 May 4, 2018

Barometer altitude not stable

Hi, I am new to pixhawk. I am using pixhawk 2.4.8 . I am getting pressure altitude from the pixhawk. I flew the drone in the open air at a…

Started by Muneeb

0 May 4, 2018

Save trim & auto trim doesn't have effect

after performing these steps http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/autotrim.html#save-trim "1. Check that your CH7 switch goes above 1800 on the…

Started by Newton Coelho Monteiro

0 May 1, 2018

Problem with my yaw angle

hello Guys i have a little problem with my yaw angle i'm develloping an application that calibrate my magneto, but when i'm reading my angl…

Started by Benamiar Messari

0 Apr 24, 2018

Stability problems using X8 as VTOL

Hi, i've been reading a lot about building an VTOL, so I decided to start with a Skywalker X8 Glued carbon tubes to the wings considering…

Started by Rafael

0 Apr 16, 2018

Landing issue

While landing in land mode, my copter is drifting if air is present. Will controller make effort to counter the wind to enable land with ze…

Started by ashwani gupta

0 Apr 3, 2018

Question about dihedral.

I'm new to UAV's, but have been researching enough to see that there are a multiplicity of designs available. One item I've come across is…

Started by Johnny W. Brewer

5 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by John C Hansen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service