FPV/Video Hardware (327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FPV/Camera connections

I have an older tablet (2015/2016) that is not being used.  It has wifi and 4G (if I wanted to pay for the service).  I was thinking of usi…

Started by Ed Bianchina

0 yesterday

Using Pixhawk with a Fatshark headtracker

It's amazingly difficult to find information on this subject. I'd like to control the pitch, roll, and yaw, of my gimbal (Storm32 controlle…

Started by Bill Salopek

3 Oct 3
Reply by Keith whitehead

Oculus Rift VR goggles

awesome looking VR goggles , what do the pros think?? great res huge field of view and future proof http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15

Started by robincfey

13 Jul 6
Reply by Greg Bjorg

Using rfd900 and bluetooth to control a sjcam gimbal 2 and camera retotely

Hi everyone   This may already be talked about but here it goes. I just bought a Sjcam SJ8 and a SJcam gimbal 2. They can both be control…

Started by Don Pillow

0 Apr 10

HD video + audio transmission using RF

Hi all I need to transmit HD video (720 p) and audio over RF. Something similar to FPV.  I was looking for Insight HD video telemetry from…

Started by Shivam Gupta

3 Feb 26
Reply by mmormota

Raspberry PI3B video and telemetry stream

I am currently experimenting with 2 RPIs and a Pixhawk2, I would like to stream video and telemetry over wifi from one RPI to the other. Th…

Started by Ian

0 Feb 7

Dji ocusync air unit hd video and mavlink

I wonder if anyone tested dji ocusync air and racing goggles with pixhawk mavlink data and hd video. It has input for futaba tx and sbus ou…

Started by Ahmed Rehan

0 Nov 19, 2018

4K FPV

Hi everyone, Read a few threads on FPV systems, but haven't come across on how HD digital camera would result on them.  If I connect a 2K o…

Started by Ross

0 Jul 14, 2018

Haunted Tx

Hi guys, new to the forum so let me know if I'm in the wrong place for this problem. I've put together a racing quadcopter using this Rx/Tx…

Started by Alexander Mackenzie

0 May 7, 2018

What the best FPV setting to land a mulicopter on the ice?

Hi everyone, For a research I'm doing, I would like to use a quadcopter to land on a glacier (but a crevassed area, a kind of no-go-zone ..…

Started by Guillaume Jouvet

1 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service