FPV/Video Hardware (327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BlHeli and the "boys" making a shit less useful and one dimenional.

Hey Boris and the gang, why have you taken away 1 wire, 4 wire flashing and pretty much forcing ppl to buy something that isn't as useful a…

Started by Peter Martire

0 Mar 20, 2017

Micro WIFI FPV for Parrot Mambo

Dear Everybody.. I am Dom. New to forums & drones. I am, sadly, not a micro electronics person. Recently I got a Parrot Mambo. I hugely…

Started by Dom D

0 Feb 15, 2017

Display video in my own program from a drone?

Hi, Firstly, my apologize because of my bad English. I am a student and I'm a really beginner in drones. Shortly, what I want to create: I…

Started by jmab

0 Feb 8, 2017

Cheapo Chinese 4K cameras

HI All, This is my first post so go easy on me please ;o) I have been interested in RC for many years but fancied an FPV Hexacopter. It's m…

Started by Glenn Pearson

1 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Glenn Pearson

So I'm going to give away an extra fatshark diversity module that I have

I hope that this is allowed: I've got an extra Fat Shark antenna diversity module, so I thought I'd give it away to someone who subscribes…

Started by Mac Tac

0 Jan 11, 2017

Quanum v2 Pro FPV Goggle Equipment

Hello,  I recently built a 250 class quad that is ideal for FPV flying, and after flying it around for a little while line of sight I'd lik…

Started by Anton Ludwig

0 Jan 1, 2017

FPV system for drone

Hello !   I'm building a "small" quadcopter (330 mm) and I'm looking for a FPV system. For me the DJI lightbridge was a good solution with…

Started by elio schnarrenberger

2 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by elio schnarrenberger

long range fpv choosing

what is the name of the1.3 Ghz fpv tx & rx in the market that would give me 20 km range and where to be found ? and can i add a signal…

Started by sakib sheikh

7 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by David Posea

Video Transmission to base computer / screen.

Hi, I'm looking to read and learn more about how video transmission works for UAVs. I'm specifically interested in learning more about the…

Started by WuStangDan

3 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Zeng

How can I show the video stream of PX4 drone on my android APP?

Dear all: I have developed a drone app using o3dr dronekit packages and I can successfully connect to PX4 board. However, I do now know how…

Started by Sean Hsu

1 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by David Posea

RSS

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service