Gimbals (166)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

H3-3D Settings or problem??

So I just set up the Zenmuse 3-Axis with my GoPro 4 and chucked it on my P2.  I balanced the gimbal and it works well at stabilizing.... Bu…

Started by Nick

0 Jan 21, 2015

How to check gimbal have power for Iris+

I crashed my Iris+ and broke the gimbal suspension plate. After I replace the plate and put it together the gimbal is not working. Seem to…

Started by Eddie Tun

1 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Michael Burmeister

HEEELP!! Gyrocamera for motorbyke with APM board. Please HEEELP!!!!!

Hello my name is Alberto and I am from Spain. I´ve seen a video in youtube about a gyrocamera wich uses an APM board and a gps sensor to st…

Started by Alberto Castillo Rueda

1 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Alberto Castillo Rueda

IRIS+ , /W GIMBAL. ISSUES

Hello all, I bought two IRIS+ and I am having a issue with the gimbals that came with them. It seems I am getting jitter/shakes in the vid…

Started by NIK.YAP

9 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by NIK.YAP

3-axis gimbal recommendations?

I want to upgrade my 2d Tarot gimbal to a 3 axis. I also hate my tarot because it's a pain to mount/unmount the gopro everything time you n…

Started by Franc

3 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Franc

GoPro Gimbal Recommendations

I'm building a Flip FPV Pro G using a Pixhawk and am looking for a gimbal. I will need to attach the gimbal to the front plate of the quad…

Started by Todd

1 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Todd

gimbal problem

I have a 2 axis gimble and at certain positions it seems to vibrate . Any ideas why

Started by floyd

2 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by floyd

Tarot 2D Assistance

Hi, Im trying to get my gimbal going for the first time. Gimbal & motor firmware have been updated to 1.5. Im just trying to get it to…

Started by Todd

2 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Todd

Tarot Gimbal Initialize Tip

Hi everybody, Just wanted to share a tip with everybody that we discovered this weekend. The Tarot Gimbal will not initialize while moving…

Started by Patrick Rynne

1 May 30, 2014
Reply by George Dickinson

3DR Iris - Stella Gimbal installation - How to wire? help

Anyone successfully try this configuration yet for hooking their IRIS quadcopter up to a 2 axis Stella Gimbal from Xaircraft?  Was wonderin…

Started by John T

1 May 24, 2014
Reply by John T

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service