Gimbals (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

gimbal problem

I have a 2 axis gimble and at certain positions it seems to vibrate . Any ideas why

Started by floyd

2 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by floyd

Tarot 2D Assistance

Hi, Im trying to get my gimbal going for the first time. Gimbal & motor firmware have been updated to 1.5. Im just trying to get it to…

Started by Todd

2 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Todd

Tarot Gimbal Initialize Tip

Hi everybody, Just wanted to share a tip with everybody that we discovered this weekend. The Tarot Gimbal will not initialize while moving…

Started by Patrick Rynne

1 May 30, 2014
Reply by George Dickinson

3DR Iris - Stella Gimbal installation - How to wire? help

Anyone successfully try this configuration yet for hooking their IRIS quadcopter up to a 2 axis Stella Gimbal from Xaircraft?  Was wonderin…

Started by John T

1 May 24, 2014
Reply by John T

Tarot Gimbal get's "stuck" on tilt

I've just installed a tarot gimbal on my Y6.  The roll stabilization is working great but the tilt get's stuck if the drone tilts backward…

Started by Jason Kiefer

2 May 11, 2014
Reply by Jason Kiefer

Twitchy servos on Gimbal

Hi all. I have problem with Servo vibrations in my gimbal, and have been testing several types of servon but not been satisfied with the r…

Started by Rikard Andersson

1 May 7, 2014
Reply by iskess

Gimble, auto takeoff and landing questions

I have a 2-axis brushless gimble mounted underneath a flying wing, with retractible landing gear. The goal is to install pixhawk as the aut…

Started by Jarett Jones

6 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Jarett Jones

Tarot Gimbal and 3DR RTF Quad

I was wondering if anyone had pics of how they attached their Tarot to the 3DR Quad or similar? Thanks, Fred

Started by Fred LeFevre

12 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Brano

Gimbal for Y6

I would like to hear if there is room under the Y6 for the common brushless gimbal like the Tarot or DJI's gimbal. It is difficult to judge…

Started by John Keegan

2 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by John Keegan

newb wondering about 3 axis BG steadicam

Hey guys, I'm a filmmaker and recently discovered this amazing invention. I've been scouring this forum for hours and are slowly learning m…

Started by Jay Berg

1 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by J Dilling

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service