Gimbals (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with FOG

Hi I own a couple of highly precise Fiber optic gyros and i was hoping i could try and put them to use but before this since i have no idea…

Started by Marco Dias

0 Jul 31, 2018

Drone shakes when gimbal is connected

Hello. I've been having an issue with my diy drone lately. I decided to change my battery from 3s to 4s and in the same time i managed to p…

Started by David

0 Jul 8, 2018

my First question

Hi DIY people i just joined the community and i introduce myself i'm Augusto from Italy and i develop and build drones by 2009 on Mikrokopt…

Started by Augusto Lombardi

2 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by Augusto Lombardi

Obtaining angles from a gimbal

Hi I am still fairly new to drones and UAVs. I am currently doing research in drones at my university. One of the challenges I'm currently…

Started by Ben

0 Jun 5, 2018

STORM 32 Gimbal doesn't work

I just received a 3-Axis gimbal with a Storm32 controller.  I loaded the GUI and find that the board has version 090 firmware.  The board…

Started by Charles Linquist

3 May 30, 2018
Reply by Charles Linquist

Solo with tarot gimbal for flir vue pro

Hi. My name is LEE. I have solo and flir vue pro with tarot gimbal but I can't connect tarot gimbal wire to solo. Someone say it is necessa…

Started by LEE HONG WOONG

2 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Marcus

How to set FOLLOW FRAME YAW for the SimpleBGC32- Alexmos Gimbal through ARUPILOT wiring and configuration

Dear All... I'm using the gimbal ARRIS cm3000 (SimpleBCG32-Alexmos). I'm practice the wiki of ardupilot which is about gimbal connection --…

Started by Emanuele Della Volpe

0 Mar 26, 2018

Who knows how to setup Basecam follow mode with Arducopter (Pixhawk)?

I want to configure my Basecam controlled gimbal to follow the banking and pitching of the frame. Basecam offers this feature with 2 PWM in…

Started by turdsurfer

4 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Emanuele Della Volpe

Feiyu Tech Mini3D Pro shacking motor!

I bought a Feiyu Tech Mini3D Pro thinking that was a very good gimbal, but I have the problem on the video with one of the motors.  VIDEO:…

Started by Adriano Brum

1 Jan 24, 2018
Reply by Adriano Brum

Storm32 configuration help needed

Firstly let me say that I know what I am doing is perverse but I got here by accident. I feel like I'm close but the STORM32 setup is provi…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Dec 4, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service