Gimbals (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feiyu Tech mini3D gimbal pointing down on 3dr Iris+

So I have one remaning problem with my new gimbal, I had this problem with my old gimbal as well but I cant remember how to fixit and right…

Started by Christian

3 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Preamble

DJI Zenmuse X5R voltage (Help

Hi! I´m new over here, and I wanted to know, does someone knows the power of the batteries to use with Zenmuse X5R? I´ve serached on DJI,…

Started by Luis Rodriguez

0 Jul 26, 2017

DJI Zenmuse X5R + A2 + Lightbridge 2

Hello Some days ago I purchased a DJI Zenmuse X5R gimbal mounted in a Matrice 600 adaptor. I wanted to stream video on a Tablet, so I asked…

Started by Luis Rodriguez

0 Jul 21, 2017

Tarot 60mm to 155mm?

I am looking at buying a zenmuse Z-15 to mount my Sony NEX 5N to my Tarot 680Pro frame only problem I'm seeing is that the Z-15 mounts to 1…

Started by Matthew Motley

0 Jun 25, 2017

Solo & Gimbal replaced multiple times.

I am wondering if other people are having the same issue. I have had Solo & Gimbal replaced multiple times now and the same problems k…

Started by SurfnSkate81

1 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Seth Town

Feiyu Mini 3D problems

Anyone have experience with odd rolling behavior and random movements with the Feiyu Mini 3D 3-Axis Gimbal? I had it working perfectly and…

Started by alex russo

10 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Marco Robustini

Problem updating Tarot T4-3d

After updating my Tarot T4-3d and clicking run, the gimbal shaked violently. I have tried calibrating the sensors, and reinstalling the fir…

Started by Kenny Thorburn

0 May 24, 2017

Beware of the gimbal!

I recently had a failure - fortunately on the ground. I was using an "Alexmos" gimbal controller and APM 2.6 flight controller. The gimbal…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 May 19, 2017

Can someone help me identify this gimbal controller

Hi, I bought a quanum 2axis gimbal for a Samsung nx1100 but I can't identify the board. The one they show on the website shows a simplebgc…

Started by Dennison

2 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Dennison

1080P 18X optical zoom camera Sky Eye-18HZ

Hey Guys,  We have newly launched a 1080P 18X optical zoom camera Sky Eye-18HZ for aerial inspection,surveillance,rescue and search mission…

Started by yangdaonline

0 Apr 1, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service