Job listings (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Job Opportunity-- Flight Tester for TOP San Mateo based company

Hello,  I am a recruiter working with one of the TOP action camera companies in San Mateo, CA. We are looking for a Flight Tester who can…

Started by Veronika Shepeleva

0 Apr 15, 2016

UAV development team leader

Hi, we are looking for experienced electronics and aviation team leader. We work with relatively large aircraft, such as Penguin B from UAV…

Started by Mantas Vaskela

0 Apr 11, 2016

UAV pilot ad

Hello   I am looking for a UAV pilot who is able to help fly trial sites within the next month in the Kent/Norfolk area. The pilot will nee…

Started by Alex

0 Mar 15, 2016

urgent!! hiring!! JOB!! MatLab Simulink !! looking for someone to help me on MatLab Simulink for VTOL model

I am currently working on my VTOL project for my final year university project. It is similar to the Sony VTOL. I am looking for someone wh…

Started by michael

0 Feb 24, 2016

Urgent!!Hobby Sales Wanted from GensAce & Tattu

If you are interested in hobby and wanna be a sales in this field, this will be a very good chance for you! GensAce&Tattu is a professi…

Started by Gens_Tattu

0 Feb 17, 2016

Field Applications Engineer @ Swift Navigation

About us: Swift Navigation provides a centimeter-accurate GPS location for autonomous vehicles, be it a tractor, drone, car, or anything el…

Started by The Sourcery

0 Feb 4, 2016

Avionics & Embedded Computing Engineer - New Zealand

Aeronavics (www.aeronavics.com) is a manufacturer of industrial multi-rotors, based in the Waikato region of New Zealand. We're currently…

Started by Edwin Hayes

0 Jan 19, 2016

Hobby Sales & Warehouse Operator Wanted!

Grepow, Inc. is working as a branch of a China battery factory. and mainly do the product distribution, wholesale and online retail.Now Gre…

Started by Gens_Tattu

0 Jan 18, 2016

Building the Gyropod drone in Houston

Howdy Y'all! I have purchased the majority of parts for my drone but I will need someone with hands on experience with the pixhawk control…

Started by DJ

0 Jan 11, 2016

Boston Area - Section 333 partner/collaborator

I have my Section 333 exemption and am looking for someone in my region who would like to explore joining me as a partner or collaborator t…

Started by Stephen R Mann

2 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Stephen R Mann

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service