Job listings (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Computer Vision Engineer

Job Title: Computer Vision Engineer Salary: Competitive Location: Bristol, UK Hours: Full-time Start Date: March 2017 ​ We are looking for…

Started by Kostas Karachalios

0 Feb 3, 2017

UAV expert needed

We are a startup company in Canada that will eventually have operations in the US and elsewhere. We are looking for someone with experience…

Started by Joe Zamudio

5 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Arbutus

Skycatch by Workmode? Anyone used it?

I was looking at joingin https://www.skycatch.com/workmode and was wondering if anyone else has done any work through this system? Cheers,…

Started by Todd

1 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by qlddrones

Multiple Ph.D. Positions in UAV and Robotics

The Interactive Robotics Laboratory - IRL (http://www2.statler.wvu.edu/~irl/) at West Virginia University (WVU) has multiple openings for f…

Started by Yu Gu

0 Oct 31, 2016

CLOSED Contractor Opportunity - sUAS Embedded Systems Engineer

NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS as of 11/10/16 Parallax Inc. is seeking to work with an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and knowledgeable Em…

Started by Kyle Montgomery

2 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Kyle Montgomery

Looking for a job

hi I'm going to do my masters in unmanned aircraft sys design from university of southampton.. i have already 1 year of drone experience he…

Started by Raam Sundar

0 Sep 15, 2016

Aerial Survey needed in NorCal

Sorry for the broadcast nature of this, but hoping I can connect with someone quickly on this. I am eventually hoping to have aerial contou…

Started by Kelly Foster

0 Aug 5, 2016

qGCS developer needed for long term casual contract

We require the services of an experienced developer who is thoroughly familiar with qGCS. The work is long term but casual, each task will…

Started by Arbutus

0 Jul 24, 2016

Canada pilots/operators wanted

Hi guys, I am opening a new UAV services company in Canada and I am looking for UAV pilots with own drone and camera for mapping, valid SFO…

Started by Michal Rus

2 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Michal Rus

Drone Operator Needed

Hi all, looking for a smart person to help me with some Agricultural Drone stuff, Thanks

Started by Kyle Tichard

1 May 1, 2016
Reply by Brian Riskas

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service