Mavlink (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Java app telemetry

Hey guys! I hope you are fine! I want to make a Java web app to load mission to my quadcopter and receive some feedback like battery status…

Started by Cesar Vargas

1 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Ivan R

Can someone explain System ID and Component ID?

I am new to this, but despite my searching, I can't find a good description of System ID and Component ID and how these are used with MAVLI…

Started by DroneRanger

1 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

Multiple UDP connections to MavProxy

i dont really see any documentation on sending 2 udp connections to different slaves, so can mavproxy support multiple outgoing udp connec…

Started by Bradley Matusiak

2 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Jesse Millwood

Using a Teensy LC for Mavlink -> FrSky

Hi all I'm planning to use a Teensy LC to make a Mavlink to FrSky converter for the APM to X8R receiver, as per this article: http://www.rc

Started by Ben James

0 Nov 29, 2015

Sending a RTL command outside of MAVProxy on Ubuntu

I am very new to anything other than a simple RC sysstem so I hope my question is clear. I am working on a design project for school and am…

Started by Tanya Humphries

0 Nov 17, 2015

Any One Managed To Establish Communication Between Arduino And APM?

Hello, Did anyone manage to establish communication between the two platforms through MAVlink? If yes kindly help me out. Thank You

Started by Shakthi Ashwin Vaidyanathan

0 Nov 9, 2015

Cannot find MavLink app in NSH in Pixhawk

Hello,  everyone. I use FTDI to log into nsh in pixhawk. But I could not find mavlink app. I download my firmware from MP.  Anyone help me?

Started by Hailin Ren

0 Nov 6, 2015

small GCS with mavlink by C#

Hi every: I recently want to build a customized GCS, I just familiar with C# so I decided to read the source code in Mission Planner. Howev…

Started by Alex xue

0 Oct 25, 2015

Mavlink - arm motors - which comand can I use to arm the motors

Hi Guys, working with mavproxy I can use the command "arm throttle" to start the drone's motors. Which command can I use to do the same thi…

Started by Warley Rocha Mendes

0 Oct 20, 2015

Pymavlink - How can I set the computer out?

Hi Guys, I'm trying to set the computer out using Pymavlink, but I don't know how can I do this. Using following command on Mavproxy it wo…

Started by Warley Rocha Mendes

0 Oct 20, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service