Mavlink (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changing loiter radius during flight

Looking for some guidance on how to change the loiter radius while orbiting over a point. Here is the scenerio, the plane will be loitering…

Started by DiZzy

7 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Graham Dyer

How / Where do I start with MavLink?

Ok, what I want to do is have the navigation lights and status lights on my quad display different colors and blink patters based on the st…

Started by John

3 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Rnold

How to run a python script when MAVProxy starts up?

I want my script to run right after MAVProxy starts up and is done with it's checks.I try to add it to mavinit.scr but it just tries to exe…

Started by Sj

2 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Sj

Changing the Frequency of Mavlink Messages

Hello Everyone - I'm trying to integrate information from Mavlink messages into a 3D Game Engine in order to visualize the drone in a virt…

Started by Ankur Mohan

0 Sep 29, 2015

Mavlink compatability with Cleanflight/Backbox

Hi Folks, I've had a search on the forums, but i've not yet found anything.  Does anyone know of a Post-Flight telemetry analysis video ove…

Started by Jim

0 Sep 16, 2015

Flight controller QUANUM NOVA (port UART) to the receiver FrSky D8R-II plus

Hello I have a question whether it is connected directly Tx and Rx signal from the Flight controller QUANUM NOVA (port UART) to the receive…

Started by Darek

0 Sep 13, 2015

Why are HDOP and VDOP in MAVLINK not unitless?

My question basically is already written in the title: Why are HDOP and VDOP in the MAVLINK message GPS_RAW_INT not unitless? The definitio…

Started by Martin Rüedi

0 Aug 15, 2015

Why do we need both message ID and payload Length on MAVlink?

I mean if I know the ID of the message I also know it's size, so why use both in the header?

Started by prokas nikos

3 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by prokas nikos

How to use 'mavlink_msg_set_roll_pitch_yaw_thrust' ??

I'm finding a way to implement a control input from my PC to ardupilot, and control my quadrotor with my computer. I found that there is a…

Started by Chad Lee

0 Jul 24, 2015

Integrating MAVlink on Arduino Nano

Hey everybody, I've been trying for over a week to compile MAVlink on my Arduino Nano board without success. I tried to compile the program…

Started by Fabio Calderón

0 Jul 24, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service