Mavlink (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Telemetry connection radio vs. hardwired

I have a Pixhawk and I'm trying to connect an Intel Edison SOC to it using Mavlink. If I connect using a 3DR radio, the connection works fi…

Started by Philip W. Howard

0 Jun 29, 2015

Adding a New command to Mission Planner GUI

Hi,  I have created a new mode in the arducopter code which does some image processing and stays in place using that image. Now I would lik…

Started by Hiroshi Fujii

0 Jun 22, 2015

Adding Custom MAVlink message to APM Planner

hey guys, I am trying to add a Custom mavlink message to APM Planner and it does not seem to work.Here is what I have done so far... I adde…

Started by prokas nikos

1 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

MAVLINK EXTRA_CRCs invalid

Hello, I am writing a MAVLINK parser for a specific application, and am testing it with SITL, For the most part it works, but I am noticing…

Started by Ted P

0 May 14, 2015

How can I force Mavlink to communicate at 19200 bds ?

Hi, I am using a GPRS module which only accepts 19200. How can I have mavlink to limit speed to 19200 before sending data to modem please…

Started by Drone-University.com

0 Mar 4, 2015

Mavproxy over udp/tcp strange output

Hi I recently started using mavproxy on my Mac and could easily run udp/tcp connection with qgroundcontrol using a pixhawk and wifly. Next…

Started by Henning

0 Jan 30, 2015

Best Practice for adding custom MAVLINK command...

Hey All, I am looking to add a new custom MAVLINK command and wish to do it in the least obtrusive way to ensure future compatibility and…

Started by Michael B

2 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Jan Swanepoel

Anyone had success creating custom MAVLink messages for Qgroundcontrol?

Hi All, I was just wondering if anyone out there has had success building custom mavlink messages into QGC?   I have been working on cust…

Started by Parker McDonnell

3 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Jean Aime MAXA

Sniffing Mavlink packets

Hey all, I'm doing work with testing various radios for telemetry, and I was wondering if anyone had done work with sniffing and collecting…

Started by Dan G

6 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Paulo Roberto de Oliveira

Can somebody please explain MAVlink?

I'm working on a project where I must send commands from a smart phone to the APM. I have been reading about MAVlink commands but I am very…

Started by Ryan Rasmussen

9 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Suresh Ratnam

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service