Mavlink (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need some help - a little confused

So I'm wanting to work on a project with PixHawk and MAVLink and I think ArduPilot, but I'm a little lost on what is necessary. I'm having…

Started by Bob Monroe

0 Mar 24

HIL Simulation Problem

Hi All! Could i get a little help from you? I want to use simulation with XPlane 10 and pixhawk. For my purposes i tried to use some of QGC…

Started by Dmitry

0 Mar 15

How to reduce CPU usage of Mavproxy

Hello to all,I was using Mavproxy in a raspberry pi 2 just to send the telemetry from the pixhawk serial port to the groundstation using UD…

Started by Adolfo Cobo

7 Mar 5
Reply by Robert Shen

manual set roll and pitch

hey guys! Tell me please which MAVLink packets should i use for manual control UAV's roll and pitch directly?

Started by Boris

1 Feb 10
Reply by Boris

Connect to vehicle using MAVProxy

Hi everyone. I am running MAVProxy between an Intel Edison and a 3DR drone. I can establish communication between them in this way. I need…

Started by L Roberts

0 Jan 31

Mavlink interface with Arduino

Hi all, I have been experimenting with using Arduino to work with Pixhawk. I would like to know where to find library or code that support…

Started by Li

1 Jan 24
Reply by Andre K.

Pixhawk Joystick

Hello, I would like to ask if there any option to connect 2 joystick to Mission Planner, the reason for 2 joysticks is that we would like…

Started by Alon Rozenfeld

0 Jan 23

How to send Motion Capture position feedback to Pixhawk?

Hi, I am interested to send some high-level control commands to pixhawk using MAVLink, indoors. So, I have a motion capture system setup w…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

2 Jan 3
Reply by Rohit Bohara

Connecting Arduino Uno/Mega to PixHawk

Greetings! I'm sorry for this noob question, but I would really appreciate if you guys could answer! So I'm working on PixHawk which I wou…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

3 Jan 1
Reply by Andre K.

How To Send Mavlink Commands To SITL

Hello, I am trying to figure out how I can send mavlink commands to my SITL environment.  I have SITL running on my linux mint VM and I ha…

Started by DJ Martin

1 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Anjum Shariff

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service