Miscellaneous (933)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IS "AIRBORNE PROJECTS" STILL IN BUSINESs?

I am trying to contact the guys at Airborne Projects for a problem i have with their "DROTAG" but they dont reply to emails and the Submiss…

Started by Gregoris Demetriades

2 on Thursday
Reply by Gregoris Demetriades

Free Music / SFX Resource for Drone Videos - Over 1800 Tracks

Hi everyone, I've created over 1800 tracks of music and sound effects that you can freely use in your videos. It's all original...all my o…

Started by Eric Matyas

158 Oct 10
Reply by Eric Matyas

Quad caught fire on second flight, what can be salvaged?

So the maiden flight was amazing and I had a ton of fun, however, about one minute into the second flight, my quad flipped uncontrollably a…

Started by terry serg

3 Sep 11
Reply by M Demerse

Tracking the aircraft with image processing (with DO_SET_SERVO)

Hello there. I’d like to ask you something. I have two planes. I want to fly one plane on the grid in AUTO mode and follow the plane in fro…

Started by Enes Başpınar

0 Sep 6

China Wuzhou Bureau completed Guishan’s extensive power line inspection project by using drones

Recently, the Wuzhou Bureau´s UHV power transmission management department successfully completed the one-and-a-half-month period extensive…

Started by Markus Thurman

0 Sep 4

UAV search and rescue of people trapped in landslides

With the further development of drone technology, the well-known drones are not only used in aerial photography but also have a huge role i…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 1

China national TV news introducing unmanned police drones in Shanghai

China National TV news introduced how MMC's commercial drones assist local police doing traffic management in Shanghai. About different…

0 Aug 22

What are your anticipated couple of multi-rotor payloads?

Hi, I'm Markus from MMCUAV, today let's discuss about your anticipated commercial drone payload application. The standard payload connect…

0 Aug 19

Joined the club today

Hello everyone!  I just purchased a DJI Mavic Air from a reseller guy in my Apknite company. It's my first drone and I know it's a lot for…

Started by Chris Brown

0 Aug 15

test video of [Meteo O2] drops bottled water to disaster site

It's a recorded video clip of the control station screen when we used it to test Meteo O2. Its max loading weight is 15KG.

0 Aug 13

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service