Miscellaneous (875)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can someone recommend a good software (open source or not) that can extract contour lines?

I need to extract contour lines from a large point cloud. Can someone recommend a good software (open source or not) that can do this adequ…

Started by mable

2 Mar 20
Reply by JP

$25 USD - If someone solve my problem ( Navio2 + Dronekit)

Ok I have a quadcopter frame with Navio2 Raspberry pi 4 motors connected on frame Lipo battery (3s) I have installed following on the RPi…

Started by xxx

0 Mar 18

Which software is able to display large point cloud datasets?

Which software is able to display large point cloud datasets?

Started by mable

3 Mar 17
Reply by Jim Pullen

Software transmission line

I’m looking for a software that can simulate conditions such as wind, temperature and ice in a point cloud of a transmission line.

Started by LiNN

2 Mar 15
Reply by Kane Liu

Line follower project using a machine learning approach on Raspberry Pi and Pixhawk

The aim of this project is to have a quadcopter follow a line based on the classification of images taken by a Pi Camera and run through a…

Started by Khushal B

13 Mar 3
Reply by Khushal B

Connect Multiple Drones with ground computer over WiFi

I want to control Multiple UAVs with Qgroundcontrol (similar to this simulation) over wifi. For single drone control, I can connect my pc t…

Started by Yograj Singh Mandloi

0 Mar 2

How to fake Gps signals to takeoff in GPS-denied area?

I tried taking off in GUIDED_NOGPS mode(MAVproxy), it shows "take off started" but nothing happens. Please can anyone help me? I want to le…

Started by Kushal Gandhi

0 Feb 25

swarming of drones

sombody please advice me some useful tips about swarming of drones...i am a layman to this field...i want to lift an object using 3 drones…

Started by Ahmad Shayan Abid

0 Feb 25

Need to use Pixhawk 2.1 Barometer for drone altitude

Hi, I am new to pixhawk. I am using pixhawk cube 2.1. I need to use pixhawk's own barometer to calculate the altitude. Please guide me that…

Started by Muneeb

6 Feb 19
Reply by iSkyMaster

ATT vs AHR2

HiI searched a lot regarding AHR2 and ATT. Does anybody know what AHR2 stands for and what is their difference? I`m going to use Yaw and bo…

Started by Mohammad Amin Javadi

0 Feb 18

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service