Miscellaneous (849)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help!!! My Quad-Plane Crashed During RTL

Hi guys,  I was wondering if you could help me out figuring out this problem. Flew Quad-Plane yesterday (the white foamy drone) and trying…

Started by Kane

0 Oct 31

Iris+

Hi well had my iris in the air at weekend and could not get it down controls not responding now it fell out of the sky and it started to ra…

Started by chris lumley

3 Oct 27
Reply by Bart Craft

Wiring pixhawk to S800 frame

I'm currently working on a S800 clone using a pixhawk flight controller.  I could used some guidance on wiring things up. I'm not quite sur…

Started by Michael Schmid

0 Oct 24

Design and Win

Design something very cool using Composite Connectors. When you win, we send you everything you need to build it. We pick (1) design every…

Started by Composites Connectors

0 Oct 20

DIY manned quad drone.

Hi all.  The stage we are in for manned drone development reminds me of the era that spawned Harley Davidson, Indian motorcycles etc. Seem…

Started by peter

1 Oct 18
Reply by Andrew Murphy

APM 2.8 & mission planner 1.3.5 & joystick control

Hi friends, Many discussions about this subject.... But no one about EXPO problem.... I fly with a joystick on USB port com in W7. Every th…

Started by alain

0 Oct 10

Collision avoidance sensors for flying in dense forest

Hi, I'm trying to design a collision avoidance system for flying a hexacopter with a 1.5m diameter through a dense plantation of areca nut…

Started by Khushal B

4 Oct 9
Reply by Khushal B

Can Anyone Build Me Custom Weight Lifting Hexacopter?

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone can build me custom made hexacopter capable of lifting up to 20-25KG load. Please let me know if you ha…

Started by Trooper

2 Sep 29
Reply by OG

Compass Issues

I have just set up both an APM 2.6 with external M8N compass and a new APM 2.8 using internal compass. The calibration goes well but the re…

Started by Paul N Braida M.E

0 Sep 27

Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

Hello Everyone, I have mounted a FLIR Vue Pro R thermal camera core to my 3DR Solo for obtaining still thermal-IR images.  The Vue Pro has…

Started by Craig Thompson

27 Sep 27
Reply by Starsky Naya Lara

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service