Miscellaneous (870)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HiI searched a lot regarding AHR2 and ATT. Does anybody know what AHR2 stands for and what is their difference? I`m going to use Yaw and bo…

Started by Mohammad Amin Javadi

0 Feb 18

How to enable PX4FLOW control to update the local position for Pixhawk!

Hi, I am new to pixhawk. I am using pixhawk 2.4.8 and PX4 firmware version 1.5.5. Please let me know, how could i enable PX4FLOW to update…

Started by Muneeb

0 Feb 14

Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

Hello Everyone, I have mounted a FLIR Vue Pro R thermal camera core to my 3DR Solo for obtaining still thermal-IR images.  The Vue Pro has…

Started by Craig Thompson

29 Feb 8
Reply by Craig Thompson

Eagle Eyes Antenna Tracker

I am aware of ardustation and its built in antenna tracking capabilities. However it does need a 3dr radio to work, and the last thing i wa…

Started by mP1

8 Feb 5
Reply by kolin

connecting tf mini lidar to pixhawk mini

can lidar be configured to the mini pix hawk? i'v tried connecting through telemetry with no luck

Started by larry randall

0 Jan 30

How to get Griff 300 specs??

"The Griff 300 gets its name from the number of kilos it can lift and carry. Converted to U.S. measurements, the drone can lift up to 660 p…

Started by Rafi Nahmani

0 Jan 28

Ebee con pitot dañado

Hola tengo un ebee con el tubo pitot dañado y los costos de reparación con. Sensifly son muy altos, que posibilidad hay de reemplazarlo por…

Started by Jose Anibal Cortes

0 Jan 26

pixhawk 2.1 with jeti spin pro 300 and tmotor u15 no spin up

Hi all, I am new to the forum and about 2 months into a rather large x8 copter. I flew a flamewheel quad to get myself familiar with the mi…

Started by Jon Turner

8 Jan 19
Reply by Jon Turner

Nuc on Dji Phantom 3

Hi all!I've read this interesting paper on autonomous lidar-based flight (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5492361/)And I was w…

Started by Paolo De Petris

0 Jan 9

AscTec Falcon 8 for Sale - Complete System

Good Morning All, I have a AscTec Falcon 8 for sale.   This is a complete system and includes. AsTec Falcon 8 with Trinity, Sony A7R Cam…

Started by John

0 Jan 7

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service