Miscellaneous (890)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

QGroundControl and Mac Incompatibility - Solutions Anyone

Hi all Greetings from Borneo. I am trying to install QGC 3.3.2 on a Mac Air running OS10.9.5. Every time I boot up the programme I get a Qg…

Started by Nicolas Pilcher

0 Jun 3

3D Printed Anti-Vibration Platform for pixhawk

Hello everyone please, I have a 3D printer but I do not have a schema, where can I find a 3D Printed Anti-Vibration Platform for pixhwktha…

Started by Mohand

0 May 30

Do you know about how to configure this kind of failsafe

Hi, I have seen some rules in uav competition that when entering failsafe mode, the vehicle must: - Throttle minimum- Altitude maximum- Rud…

Started by EM Farih

0 May 25

Is this the solution to hybrid multirotors?

Is this the solution of hybrid multirotors? 4 centered gas engines to lift the most of the AUW, say, around 70% the remaining 30% is lifte…

Started by C note

0 May 24

Are we using dronekit in a way that it wasn't designed for?

Hi guys, So I am part of a research group that is trying to make drone AI that will avoid objects, search for objects, and etc. In the beg…

Started by Ryan Szemplinski

5 May 19
Reply by chaitanya krishna

Problema configuración Antenna tracker. Apm

Hola a Todos, recientemente inicié mi proyecto de AT, seguí las instrucciones básicas de Ardupilot para AT en el MP, pero no logro con éxit…

Started by William Rodriguez G.

0 May 10

Has somebody tried to detect/model sea water pollution with hyper-spectral remote sensing?

Has somebody tried to detect/model sea water pollution with hyper-spectral remote sensing? - near-shore (about 50km) - pollution caused by…

Started by Stefan Peters

0 Apr 30

Does IR-Lock Rely on Other Sensors or Just the Pixy Cam?

Hi!I'm wondering if the IR-Lock (for quadcopters) uses data from other sensors to estimate the quadcopter's position relative to the beacon…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Apr 11

Play It Safe, UAV Operations Checklist For Beginners, Enthusiasts, and Professionals

This checklist is considered a guide and not definitive checklist for all UAV's. Use common sense when operating UAV's, consult local flyi…

Started by Rob Thompson

3 Apr 8
Reply by Mattias Luha

Having issues with Dronebase.it - anyone else manage to get them to reply?

Quick backstory: I run a UAV company that creates bespoke UAVs to do a number of tasks in the oil and gas industry. We needed a temporary v…

Started by Blair Nichols

0 Apr 7

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service