Miscellaneous (892)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connecting a Lightware SF30B to a Pixhawk

What wires on a Lightware SF30B do I connect to the ADC plug on a Pixhawk ? The Lightware SF30B can only connected to the ADC plug on Pixha…

Started by James tate

1 Jul 1
Reply by Laser Developer

UGCS for DJI

I recently purchased a DJI Inspire 2. I noticed in the UGCS for DJI App I have a few more features with the Inspire 2 compared to the Inspi…

Started by Michael Gray

0 Jun 19

connecting tf mini lidar to pixhawk mini

can lidar be configured to the mini pix hawk? i'v tried connecting through telemetry with no luck

Started by larry randall

6 Jun 8
Reply by larry randall

UgCS Emulator default Placement Issue

I have been trying to plan a mission and the emulator multi copter ( drone icon ) home point is in Switzerland. How do I update the emulato…

Started by Brian H

0 Jun 6

QGroundControl and Mac Incompatibility - Solutions Anyone

Hi all Greetings from Borneo. I am trying to install QGC 3.3.2 on a Mac Air running OS10.9.5. Every time I boot up the programme I get a Qg…

Started by Nicolas Pilcher

0 Jun 3

3D Printed Anti-Vibration Platform for pixhawk

Hello everyone please, I have a 3D printer but I do not have a schema, where can I find a 3D Printed Anti-Vibration Platform for pixhwktha…

Started by Mohand

0 May 30

Do you know about how to configure this kind of failsafe

Hi, I have seen some rules in uav competition that when entering failsafe mode, the vehicle must: - Throttle minimum- Altitude maximum- Rud…

Started by EM Farih

0 May 25

Is this the solution to hybrid multirotors?

Is this the solution of hybrid multirotors? 4 centered gas engines to lift the most of the AUW, say, around 70% the remaining 30% is lifte…

Started by C note

0 May 24

Are we using dronekit in a way that it wasn't designed for?

Hi guys, So I am part of a research group that is trying to make drone AI that will avoid objects, search for objects, and etc. In the beg…

Started by Ryan Szemplinski

5 May 19
Reply by chaitanya krishna

Problema configuración Antenna tracker. Apm

Hola a Todos, recientemente inicié mi proyecto de AT, seguí las instrucciones básicas de Ardupilot para AT en el MP, pero no logro con éxit…

Started by William Rodriguez G.

0 May 10

RSS

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service