Miscellaneous (848)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Custom Power Distribution Board [PDB] for Quadcopter.

Hello Everyone, This is also my first post in the forum. I want to make a custom PDB board out of a 2mm 20x20cm copper plate. One part wil…

Started by Panagiotis Karfakis

0 Sep 27

Inductive Charging a Quadcopter?

Hi guys, In my quest to create a fully autonomous drone I got thinking "hey, what if it can CHARGE ITSELF?" This is the point where light…

Started by Dave Pohl

24 Sep 23
Reply by Mary E

PC software MultiWii drone controller with Bluetooth MSP ?

I have a Drone running MultiWii v2.4 software. I am running a Bluetooth MultiWii controller App on my Android phone. The controller is usin…

Started by Andrew

0 Sep 16

FOR SALE - ASTEC FALCON 8

FOR SALE - Asctec Falcon 8 Trinity Commercial UAVFor sale is the latest in Commercial UAV technology in the Asctec Falcon 8 Trinity by Asce…

Started by Tim Pratt

3 Sep 12
Reply by Tim Pratt

ESC calibration giving a HARD TIME!!!

Hi all, I am working on an Octocopter for image acquisition of facade. I am using PIXHAWK fc and have been continuously facing problems dur…

Started by Deepthi Maiya

1 Sep 11
Reply by iSkyMaster

Data encryption and suitable frame

Hi How to encrypt the data link communication and control between drone and the ground station"tablet, pc, etc... " and what is the suitabl…

Started by Mohamed Salah eldin

1 Sep 11
Reply by iSkyMaster

ArduPilot SITL and HITL for Research!

Hello, I've been trying to set up a control system test bench. Basically, I use to study the impact of data filtering algorithms on the co…

Started by Safat Khan

4 Sep 10
Reply by Safat Khan

SITL for Windows appears dead

The SITL for Windows discussion appears to be dead since Feb of last year. I will post my query here in the hope it gets noticed. "I setup…

Started by John Fitter

7 Sep 3
Reply by John Fitter

Yuneec SDK

Has anyone used Yuneec’s SDK or know anything about it? Building SDK for drones creates a lot of possibilities. But want to see if anyone h…

Started by curiousrobotics

0 Aug 31

PixHawk PX4 update rate to tablet

Dear all, is there a way to get the update rate of the current position and the direction of the pixhawk increased? Currently it takes a c…

Started by Andreas

1 Aug 31
Reply by Andreas

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service