Miscellaneous (890)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evolve your drones mind with XMOS processors - the XMOS challenge.

Hi everyone! I was curious to know if anyone would be interested in participating in a challenge to make something AWESOME with a new bree…

Started by Jason

13 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Morli

about logomatic V2

Dear Sir, I have purchased Logomatic V2 from sparkfun electronics......I have tested that,....Since the memory card memory become full...…

Started by sankari

1 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

about Logomatic mode 1

in logomatic V2.. i am changing the configuration in configuration file... while settign the mode 1 if i give text frame size 100 then only…

Started by sankari

2 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by sankari

regarding xy and z sensor use in aeromodel

i m using a ready to fly aero-model and had prepared my own auto-pilot kit.but really very confused in b/w all these things.i need help .i…

Started by shailendra singh

4 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by shailendra singh

RCV engines for UAV

Hi Guys, I have been looking at various engine options for nitro or gas powered UAVs. One of the issues mentioned for all fuel powered engi…

Started by Morli_

9 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Morli_

Traveling with your UAV

Hi all, Does anyone have suggestions for traveling by air with your UAV? Packing suggestions to avoid damage? Security suggestions to avoi…

Started by Ben Levitt

4 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by sid

High school grad looking for engineering INTERNSHIP in NY area

Hi all, I deferred admission to the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Engineering and Applied Sciences in order to take an engineerin…

Started by N. Eisen

1 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by N. Eisen

Various Questions About GPS, Stabilization, Compasses, and Air Pressure

I'm working on an autopilot for Propeller (I realize this has already been done, but I want a custom system), and I have a few questions.…

Started by Adam Aitoumeziane

3 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

T3

UAV / Drone Airframe For Sale!?

Okay first of all this is not mine I just came across while perusing ebay Looks like a target drone. Click here to sere

Started by Rory Paul

2 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Rory Paul

Web and other Research Resources

I admit it, I am a pack rat...of sorts...I have a real tendency to want to accumulate knowledge and information on particular subjects. Rec…

Started by Scott Plunkett

2 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Gary Mortimer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service