Miscellaneous (891)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buy Sell Trade Forum ?????

I was wondering if the idea has ever been brought up about starting a Buy Sell Trade Forum on here. I have some extra borads from PC Batch…

Started by Jason Yerian

4 May 18, 2009
Reply by Jason Yerian

Parallax Servo Control Board (Serial)

Hi Guys, I have a small issue. I have a small project with a basic stamp BS2px and the serial servo control board. Sometime when I run my…

Started by Scott James

2 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Scott James

Front page

Has there been anymore thought about changing the image on this site? Having spent six years in the military, I'm not offended my the milit…

Started by Jay Kickliter

3 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

What career opportunities in UAV work?

I am a new member. I am extremely interested in UAVs and want to pursue it as a career. What career paths or opportunities are there? Let's…

Started by David

3 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Rory Paul

Unmanned Aerial Systems Course

FYI, For those of you who may be persueing this as more than a hobby. (I am not affiliated in any way, just a heads up). -dave Attached : U…

Started by david albert

1 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by lionel

Shephard Unanned Vehicles Handbook 2009

I just recieved my copy of Unmanned Vehicles Handbook 2009 from the Shephard Group. Compared to the nearly $2000 Janes Defense wants for th…

Started by david albert

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Jack Crossfire

UAV Purposes

Hi, I am doing a college project related to unmanned aircraft, and would like to include a section on the low-cost projects currently being…

Started by Barney

8 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Doug H.

RTF/OTS Drones

I'm relatively new here, so please forgive me for asking what might be a dumb question. But any insight is appreciated. A little research…

Started by Matt

8 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Justin

Newbie to UAV in U.K and want some help on where to start.....

Hi there. I'm hoping I can get some guidance on what/where to buy everything of a good quality and hopefully cheap. I'm look to get the fu…

Started by latin105fm

5 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Raytrace Nomad

Here is the list of AutoPilot systems and platforms list !

I try to collect list of Autopilot systems. I think this list very informative for beginners. I'll working on features and comparison tabl…

Started by Raytrace Nomad

3 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Noth666

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service