My Project (588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Successful Tethered Flight

Hi all, I'm new to posting on the forums but have been reading your posts for a couple years now, thank you for all the great discussions…

Started by Ed Elias

5 May 30
Reply by Drone &parts supplyer

Where to buy airspeed and AOA sensors ?

For my project I need to buy airspeed and AOA sensors as depicted in image by Sander How to contact manufacturer or distributor ?

Started by d j

0 May 30

DJI Phantom Pixhawk Build

I am currently planning to build a PixHawk powered Phantom. I know this has been done before in some regards, but I wanted to share my proc…

Started by UAS_Pilot

21 May 24
Reply by Luciano

any pointers on how to figure out flight time, weight, power, etc

I am new to all this, and trying to figure out how to do rough calculations for drone configurations. I'd like to be able to look at some…

Started by ungawa

9 May 1
Reply by Alberto Vila

Hexacopter GPS gimbal FPV autopilot

Hi! I have question with regard to choosing flight controller for racing hexacopter. My main doubts are connected with features of FC. To b…

Started by Mateusz

0 Apr 26

Hexacopter GPS gimbal FPV autopilot

Hi everyone!It's my first time when I'm writing on this forum and I am a beginner in this subject, so firstly I will please you to be forgi…

Started by Mateusz

0 Apr 23

In search for the team for GoFly contest

HelloA few weeks ago I almost accidentally check e-mail in New Atlas about GoFly contest for drone able to carry a man. The contest is spon…

Started by tosicoliver60@gmail,com

0 Apr 11

raspberry pi or PC controlled drone

Dear Forum, I am very new in drones can you please help me to start. For my university project I need PC or raspberry controlled drone. W…

Started by Hayk Petrosyan

0 Mar 11

Flight Test ─ how long a 6.4kg quadcopter would fly with T-MOTOE MN5212

Hello, all I would like to share this test flight video of ART25-QFS from ARTCOPTER, a drone & drone component manufacturer based in K…

Started by ARTCOPTER

1 Mar 10
Reply by ARTCOPTER

Pixhawk 2.4.8 and Instruments Landing System in Civil Aviation

Hi Everyone I’m a new beginner with pixhawk and drone domaine and I speak French. I know lot more about civil aviation than pixhawk. I work…

Started by srz 007

0 Feb 18

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service