My Project (588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quad Tilt Rotor

I am designing a quad tilt rotor similar to the Bell/ Boeing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Boeing_Quad_TiltRotor) but obviously scale…

Started by Josh Tryon

0 Feb 12

Building Drones for Work

Hi all, I would like to ask you guys if i would want to build a drone that is equipped with infrared, ultrasonic and 3D laser scanner modul…

Started by Muhammad Ramzi

0 Jan 26

Iniciando mi uav

Estoy desarrollando un uav desde cero, tengo el código arduino +nrf24l01+ esc 40A+turbina 70mm EDF

Started by Juan

2 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Juan

DJI Spark Cinematic

https://youtu.be/J-b4kITnzmI Here is a cinematic video, shot entirely on my DJI Spark. And for those of you who are wondering, it is upscal…

Started by Rocco Germani

0 Nov 26, 2018

MQ-9 Reaper 1/4 scale

Hello Gentleman’s I am new to this board, live and work in China. Long time ago build an Graupner BELL Twin JET and had a lot of fun with i…

Started by Renee

0 Nov 5, 2018

New NVIDIA Jetson TX1 Carrier board - PIXEVIA

Hi, we have a new NVIDIA Jetson TX1 carrier board dedicated for drones. It started as a part of tactical UAV project for Lithuanian Ministr…

Started by Paulius V.

5 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by Tiziano Fiorenzani

Agriculture drone 100% autonumous

some time ago that a prototype of a 100% autonomic agricultural drone has finished, this one can in the middle of the mission replenish its…

Started by Alberto Vila

0 Oct 12, 2018

Can you connect kk2,1 to a brushed motor

Hi guys!I am currently doing an underwater drone project. i am trying to connect the drone with an flight controller chip to an brushed mot…

Started by Eric Ho

6 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Armin Strobel

UGV supported UAV with image processing

We have a puzzle, our drone will fly then take a photo of maze, analyzing and finding solution for exit. But the problem how the drone will…

Started by Alperen Erdogan

0 Sep 4, 2018

Need feedback: My DIY Drone kit + Website

Hey guys, A few months ago I built my own drone and it was a struggle but a fantastic experience. :) I thought there must be other drone fa…

Started by Tamas Torok

0 Aug 24, 2018

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service