My Project (561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skywalker X8 Parachute

Hi Can anybody help me with ideas for placing the parachute inside skywalker x8 fuselage and also servo mechanism to enable parachute rele…

Started by Vandhana Selvi

0 Feb 14

Interested to make a drone payload box that can take open and close commands?

I am a researcher from dav.network We are looking to engage with developer communities around for various projects. If you are a developer…

Started by Andrew G

1 Feb 8
Reply by iSkyMaster

How to design a N channel mosfets super power supply

This is a huge question, I plan to present the problem in detail and my current plan of action for solving it. I'm hoping to get pointers o…

Started by lingyueqinf

0 Feb 3

Should I use filter or not?

Hello everyone, I have a simple question. I have made a quadrotor by myself, and I want to use a camera to let my quadrotor set position at…

Started by Lacdires

0 Jan 25

Autonomous GPS tracking X8 piDrone

With a Raspberry Pi, running standard Raspian Linux, all coded in Python with 7 sensors (Accelerometer, Gyrometer, Magnetometer, down-facin…

Started by Andy Baker

0 Jan 20

my diy ground control station

Well first of all I'll start with the reason I chose to build this ground station instead of using a laptop So after many times of carrying…

Started by elad orbach

159 Jan 16
Reply by elad orbach

BlackBox: low level binary protocol boilerplate multilanguage ( JAVA, C, C#..) code generator.

Hi guys! I develop decent alternative to MavLink. BlackBox support bitfields, any primitive datatypes, single/double bytes char strings an…

Started by cheblin

0 Jan 12

LSM9DS0 coding for auto leveling function on home made drone

Hi,I'm making a drone for a final in my independent study class, and I'm using the LSM9DS0 to record acceleration levels and balance(gyros…

Started by Daniel Hancock

0 Jan 2

UAV sprayer for agriculture

I am a mostly retired farmer with some experience in building farm machinery including air seeders, grain conveyors, grain drying aeratio…

Started by Bill Elias

11 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by Rocky

Rotor speed control of a quadcopter with pixhawk

Hello ! I was wondering how I can dig in to the autopilot of pix-hawk. I took a look at few links on however I got confused. Instead of pro…

Started by Vrinda

0 Dec 18, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service