Parrot AR.Drone (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ARDUINO CONTROLLED DRONE WITH OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE

So for my seniopr thesis i am making a drone be contorlled by an arduino. I am very new at this but very interested to learn more about uav…

Started by Henry Steuby

2 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Henry Steuby

Bad idea? Swapping the Parrot Frame for something else. (Please advise)

Hi, Just joined. First post. New to the field. A friend of mine gave me a Parrot 2.0 last week as a gift to help get me started in the wil…

Started by JM

1 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Shengwei Ren

QGroundControl with AR Drone 2.0 (w/Flight Recorder)?

Does anyone here successfully use QGroundControl for autonomous flights with an AR Drone? Is there a site with better info than the QGround…

Started by Hugh Hemington

8 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Thomas Cleveland

Wanted: Your broken central cross

Most AR owners have broken one or more central crosses.  I would like to improve that, but I need your help.  I own a small fabrication sho…

Started by Scotty

2 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Indiana Drones

Get GPS values from AR drone 2.0

I need the real time GPS coordinates from the AR Drone 2.0 which has the flight recorder in it.And i couldn't find any method to get the…

Started by exterminator

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Hugh Hemington

What's parrot up to with "famous automobile manufacturers"?

I'm curious -- can anyone explain what this is all about: http://recrute.parrot.com/en/details-offre.php?id=2865 ?

Started by Aaron Curtis

1 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Matt Molen

Aluminum struts in place of carbon fiber

A lot of people complain about the fragility of the cross. Yes, it sucks to pay for an entire new cross every time you make a minor mistake…

Started by Scotty

4 May 20, 2014
Reply by Scotty

Feasibility of Ardrone

Hi , I am a newbie to droid and i planning to purchase a parrot. I want to know whether below 2 functions can be achieved through the parro…

Started by exterminator

2 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by exterminator

Ar Drone 2.0: any engine mods / best radio suggestions

Hi pilots: - just got into this hobby. Any new ideas out there to modify my motors? Also, whats a good radio and what are the pros and cons…

Started by JERRY S MAGALLANES

2 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by JERRY S MAGALLANES

Multi-view AR.Drone 2.0?

So I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.  I would like to fly my AR.DRONE 2.0 on one device while viewing the vi…

Started by Tim Adams

2 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Fred Savaige

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service