PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reversing deflections

Hi all, I'm sat scratching my head trying to do something which is easy on APM... My PX4 is all set up and working...however, in seatbelt m…

Started by Simon Howroyd

2 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Søren Kuula

Pixhawk - Adding Servo Gimbal

Hi,  I'm trying to add a servo gimbal to the Pixhaw. What ports do you connect the servo gimbal to? On the mission planner, what translate…

Started by Oswaldo Leon

1 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Labiba Quaiyum

Pixhawk/Dragonlink bad servo twitch

Hello all, I was just wondering what's going on with my setup.  I'm using a Dragonlink ver. 2 Tx and Rx.  PPM output channel 12 to the pixh…

Started by Mark

12 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Mark

Pixhawk Quadcopter Yaw

So I have been flying my Pixhawk quadcopter now without any tuning and everything seems to be good except Yaw drift. Its not horrible but a…

Started by Bryan Anderson

1 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Para

Px4flow Camera with Sonar: Getting data using Node Problems

Hi Everyone, I have successfully upgraded Px4flow Camera with Sonar's firmware using QGroundControl 2.0 and can view clearer video out of i…

Started by Cherry Raagas

1 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Luke Salazar

Manual camera trigger option using radio

Guys, I configured the camera trigger on CH6. I can get this to work using the "Trigger Camera NOW" on the MIssion Planner. I am sure it wo…

Started by FPVGenie

4 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by FPVGenie

Motor blipping on me, can someone help me root cause?

So the right front motor on my quad is cutting out briefly while mid flight.  This is obviously a problem :).  I looked through the logs, a…

Started by James

3 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by James

Pixhawk change mission speed ?

Hi, I have a Pixhawk FMU and i'm using this on my quadcopter. I have a question, when i determine waypoints and start the mission, my quadc…

Started by Levent Bekdemir

3 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by dr0n3droid

Pixhawk will not connect when Arducopter is loaded?

Hello All, Longtime listener, first time caller. I have a brand new Pixhawk and I cannot get it to connect over USB or telemetry while th…

Started by Kevin Jenkins

2 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Kevin Jenkins

PX4 Pressure Sensor for Airspeed

Hi all, I need an airspeed sensor for my PX4. According to the documentation, this is an analogue sensor (same as APM), however it needs a…

Started by Simon Howroyd

2 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Simon Howroyd

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service