PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connecting a Pixhawk with 9CH Spektrum Satellite?

I see on the Pixhawk product page it says it only work up to 8 channels on Spektrum satellite recievers. Does this mean that a satellite th…

Started by John Moore

2 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by John Moore

Bind procedure for Spektrum/DSM satellites

I am looking for guidance on how you would initiate a bind sequence via Mission Planner.  I found a thread for the other firmware version f…

Started by Russel Callen

4 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by mdisher

Integrate external AHRS & GPS with Pixhawk

Hi, I have a MicroStrain 3DM-GX3-35 with GPS that I would like to in integrate with the Pixhawk. The 3DM-GX3-35 performs its own GPS/INS Ka…

Started by Andrew

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Andrew

Status LED on IRIS PixHawk remains dark.

I finally got to take my new IRIS out for a short flight.  Everything went well for a maiden flight except the status LEDs are not working.…

Started by Bruce Parmele

11 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Michael

I2C port appears more moveable than the rest but works fine.

Hey guys I had noticed when I hooked up the I2C port, to the four pin cable which can next to the compass on you blocks GPS, that it had a…

Started by Michael Wooten

1 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Gary McCray

External USB pixhawk

Hi. I am currently in my quadcopter assembled heavy lift and I am looking for a solution to the frame as an external iris 3dr usb port. I k…

Started by Touotune06

7 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Touotune06

PIxhawk Compass setting in mission planner / 3DR Compass

Hi all, I've got an odd thing happening with my setup. In mission planner I select : intial setup / mandatory hardware / compass Then as I…

Started by Will Morrish

2 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Will Morrish

Pixhawk failure

Not looking for advice, just passing along what happened to mine.  I crashed my drone, but the pixhawk sustained no damage.  After fixing t…

Started by John

2 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by John

buying the px4fmu + IO

which website is alternative in quality so i can buy from because 3dr out of stock nowi found it in this website http://www.thanksbuyer.com

Started by haroon helman

2 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by haroon helman

Pixhawk meltdown. Please take a look!

Almost lost the quad today. I found it about a mile away from the field. Took it apart trying to download the logs to find out what the H h…

Started by wes quinn

1 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service