PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk will not connect when Arducopter is loaded?

Hello All, Longtime listener, first time caller. I have a brand new Pixhawk and I cannot get it to connect over USB or telemetry while th…

Started by Kevin Jenkins

2 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Kevin Jenkins

PX4 Pressure Sensor for Airspeed

Hi all, I need an airspeed sensor for my PX4. According to the documentation, this is an analogue sensor (same as APM), however it needs a…

Started by Simon Howroyd

2 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Simon Howroyd

Pixhawk with Futaba

Hi all I am pretty new to the Pixhawk but i take the chance and bought a complete set from 3DRobotics. The point is that i have a Futaba…

Started by Per Kristian Haga

1 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Per Kristian Haga

Pixhawk Turnigy 9XR Calibration

I am trying to do radio calibration with a Turnigy 9XR (mode 2, stock firmware), DJT, and D4R-ii with a Pixhawk. When I look at the reading…

Started by Bryan Anderson

6 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Bryan Anderson

Pixhawk orientation issue

Hey everyone! My name is Gareth and im busy setting up a sky hunter for photogrammetry.Plane is assembled and test flown. She flies like a…

Started by Gareth Rens

1 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Ben Dellar

My first flight in pixhawk it ended badly.

Good morning. I made my first flight today with my new quadcopter and it ended badly. I was in stabilise mode, and when I mounted the throt…

Started by Touotune06

5 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Touotune06

Pixhawk airspeed sensor, RFD900, and Mikrokopter

Hi all. I'm trying to find cables for my new Pixhawk autopilot.I don't know why they had to go and change the connectors from the PX4. But…

Started by Rick M

3 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by T.H.

Calibration accelerometer 7 compass

First time user setting up Pixhawk.  I bought the Pixhawk, 3dr radio set, & 3DR uBlox GPS with Compass Kit I'm going through my initial…

Started by jfro

2 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by jfro

How do you tell the Pixhawk it has 6 motors attached to it??

I've assembled a F550 frame with all the toys, just going through the calibration and arming when I realised I only have 4 motors spinning.…

Started by Simon Markham

1 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Build ArduCopter (v3.1) for Pixhawk using make

Hi, How can I build ArduCopter v3.1 (inside ArduPlane-v2.75 folder) for pixhawk? If I use the github.com/dijdrones/ardupilot/ArduCopter I…

Started by Menno Hochstenbach

3 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Menno Hochstenbach

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service