PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,074)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ordered Pixhawk, need some help regarding the sensors

Hello, i've ordered a Pixhawk from my local reseller. Now i need a little help, because i'm really uncertain concerning the appropriate sen…

Started by Florian Eckert

2 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Florian Eckert

Admin

Pixhawk Audio Adds Safety

This video illustrates a bit better why we believe the safety switch, buzzer and multicolor led help to greatly improve ground and air sa…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

3 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Steven G

Pixhawk stuck will not boot or load FW

I am stuck, have been working for the last 2 days to upgrade my Pixhawk to -rc3. many failed attempts using MP 1.2.80, 81, and 82. MP fails…

Started by David Jackson

6 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Steven G

PX4=Getting Much Better

With a new replacement board my impression of the PX4 is much, much better so I am removing the initial post. All works better including a…

Started by Andy Horka

14 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Andy Horka

IRIS hover test

Hi, I made IRIS hover test today, here is some specs of the flight: IRIS HOVER TEST WX: OAT    0°C - +1°C Humidity   97% Wind    3m/s Pr…

Started by Veikko Vierola

3 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Veikko Vierola

Pixhawk hardware revs (2.4, 2.3, etc)?

In reading some preliminary datasheets, and reading about the 2.4 PH update, it looks like the PH now has *two* sets of gyros and accels. I…

Started by Brit Davis

1 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Brit Davis

PIXHAWK ISSUE NEED SUPPORT

Hoping someone can help, I have a lot of knowledge of APM 2.0, 2.5, 2.6 etc.......so do not need the basics. Never had a problem with APM.…

Started by Jeff P

3 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Jeff P

Alternative power modules

I would like to use something besides the 3DR Power module such as the 180A AttoPilot current sensor from SparkFun or one of my own design…

Started by Jeff Parisse

1 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Jeff Parisse

Continuous tone after loading V3.1-rc8 on PixHawk

I shouldn't have, I should've stayed with rc7 but I went to rc8. My PixHawk is now emitting a steady tone and my computer cannot recognize…

Started by Alan

1 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Alan

Pixhawk Availability dates

Hi All, Is there any more precise info on when the Pixhawk may start shipping, other than "late October"? I decided to wait for it's relea…

Started by Jmoc

16 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Michael Pursifull

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service