PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Power Module Connection Order

Does anyone know if there is a preferred way of connecting the APM Power Module and if ordering in reverse will damage any components?  I k…

Started by e_leff

9 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Morli

Admin

Pixhawk Details #3: Digital airspeed sensor, multicolor led and USB

The above picture shows PX4 Airspeed (in fact its so new this is even a picture of a (proven) prototype), a small, digital airspeed sensor.…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

6 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Julian

PIXHAWK with 3DR radios, documentation error or dead port?

Hello, I just received a PIXHAWK kit with 433 MHz 3DR V2 radios. Following the instructions here, I connected one of the radios to port TE…

Started by Andreas Gazis

2 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Andreas Gazis

Altitude changing, spikes in Acc logs, Temperatur drifting

Setup: Pixhawk 2.4 with ArduCopter 3.1.2 Frame: 3DR Y6 with new black 850 KV motors, 3DR ESCs SimonK, 3DR PowerModule, 3DR Radio 433 MHz Po…

Started by Bjoern Kellermann

4 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Bjoern Kellermann

Pixhawk refusing to arm and cant calibrate ESC's neither connect to pixhawk through console

Hi, i'm new in the drone world and i'm putting together a quad using the pixhawk. i had the pixhawk connected to the mission planner, but w…

Started by Andres

2 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Andres

SD Card Corrupt

Every time i power down the pixhawk the SD card becomes corrupt. Now it seems to have completely fried the SD card and the card will not e…

Started by Dustin C

1 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

Pixhawk with a FrSky receiver

Hi I have a JR X3810 (PCM) transmitter and have recently attached the new FrSky JR transmitter module. The FrSky's documentation is not ver…

Started by Anton Grobbelaar

3 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by John Githens

Power options for pixhawk

Have just bitten the bullet and ordered a pixhawk. I notice in the instructions is says 'APM power module-REQUIRED' and it appears to ship…

Started by Vince Hogg

8 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Tom McKinnon

Connecting 3.3 volt external mag to 5 volt ic2 of Pixhawk?

Hi everyone, I have an external mag and GPS combo. The problem I have is that the Pixhawk outputs 5 volts over the ic2 connection, the mag…

Started by Roman Stikel

2 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Roman Stikel

Pixhawk boot problems

I have received my 2 pixhawks :-) The first one is working fine, i have upgraded to 3.1.1 without any problem. But the second one has issu…

Started by Thomas Kranz

5 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Felixrising

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service