PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pixhawk refusing to arm after ESC calibration

I'm swapping my 3dr quadcopter's APM 2.5 to a pixhawk. I'm able to get through all the setup, and even the ESC calibration. As the last st…

Started by Tommy Chheng

4 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Anton K

Anyone using Pixhawk with Futaba RS617FS Rx?

I am trying to install my new Pixhawk and I have a couple of RS617FS receivers. I decided to modify one of the receivers according to:    …

Started by Tono

2 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Tono

Admin

Pixhawk Details #1: Overview of the PX4 board series (old and new)

The new PX4 Pixhawk module is an evolvement of the existing FMU and IO modules and completely compatible. The main difference is the targ…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

14 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Steven G

Pixhawk vs APM power module.

Is there any difference between the Pixhawk and APM power modules?  I originally had an APM with the power module and have recently upgrade…

Started by xoltri

2 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Colin Gresty

Pixhawk Autopilot Arming without any peripherals connected

Hello guys!   I just want to ask if Pixhawk Autopilot could also perform arming without any peripherals connected just like an APM can. If…

Started by Cherry Raagas

4 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Cherry Raagas

New Iris

I was hoping someone could guide me through setting up my new Iris.   I am connected to the Iris from my windows laptop.   The Pixhawk  is…

Started by Michael

1 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Alex Chen

Pixhawk SD flash corruption workarounds?

I've been configuring a recently obtained Pixhawk controller with an F450 based frame. The basics are working so far but I've been having a…

Started by Ross Wightman

3 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

APM Power Module Connection Order

Does anyone know if there is a preferred way of connecting the APM Power Module and if ordering in reverse will damage any components?  I k…

Started by e_leff

9 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Morli

Admin

Pixhawk Details #3: Digital airspeed sensor, multicolor led and USB

The above picture shows PX4 Airspeed (in fact its so new this is even a picture of a (proven) prototype), a small, digital airspeed sensor.…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

6 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Julian

PIXHAWK with 3DR radios, documentation error or dead port?

Hello, I just received a PIXHAWK kit with 433 MHz 3DR V2 radios. Following the instructions here, I connected one of the radios to port TE…

Started by Andreas Gazis

2 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Andreas Gazis

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service