PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connecting 3.3 volt external mag to 5 volt ic2 of Pixhawk?

Hi everyone, I have an external mag and GPS combo. The problem I have is that the Pixhawk outputs 5 volts over the ic2 connection, the mag…

Started by Roman Stikel

2 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Roman Stikel

Pixhawk boot problems

I have received my 2 pixhawks :-) The first one is working fine, i have upgraded to 3.1.1 without any problem. But the second one has issu…

Started by Thomas Kranz

5 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Felixrising

Pinout of Pixhawk telemetry plug

I'm sure this question will be answered eventually in the wiki, but say someone wants to use the older style 3dr radios.  What is the pinou…

Started by Neil Baker

6 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Richard Kennedy

PIXHAWK Intial Setup

Good news! I have the pixhawk in my possession. Bad news! I cannot get this thing to upload the firmware. At times I can get the USB and/or…

Started by Jim McCall

2 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Jim McCall

Programming the PX4 with Eclipse - Autocomplete function

Hello guys, I want to implement some custom code on the Pixhawk Px4 autopilot. Therefore I did set up the Px4 toolchain as described in the…

Started by Philippe Petit

2 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Philippe Petit

Help.... new pixhawk set up, no lift

Hi there So I have just got my pixhawk running 3.1.1. I received it built it onto the board, connected everything loaded firmware went to…

Started by Derek Somerville

4 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Hugues

Motors not Synchronised

Hi all, I cannot seem to be able to get my motors to start in sync. I have carried out ESC calibration multiple times now, during sync pro…

Started by teknovision

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by teknovision

Motors not starting

Hi All, My first post here as I intend to move away from Naza V2 to Pixhawk. After 'working the problems', I managed to get a green light…

Started by teknovision

7 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by teknovision

Pixhawk won't arm with Taranis but will through APMPlanner2

Hi guys, I know the information is proabably out there but I just can't find it. So thought I'd post. I have setup a Pixhawk on a F450. I'…

Started by Glenn Gregory

3 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Gary Mortimer

What current sensor (power module) is supplied with pixhawk?

Hello, I'm having a hard time finding documentation on the current sensor supplied with Pixhawk.  I plan to build a hex that will use 6s b…

Started by Nick

2 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Nick

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service