PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,081)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PX4 Flow kit unable to connect to laptop

Hi guys, I have recently purchased a PX4 Flow Kit for image processing for my UAV which is currently running on an APM 2.6 board. However,…

Started by Alina

1 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Giovanni Esposito

Digital Airspeed Sensor

When will it be available and how much will it cost. I am going to be building an airplane over the holidays with a PixHawk and want to ins…

Started by Mike Mac

1 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Mike Mac

PX4IO L1 inductor

Which part on IO board is L1 inductor. I want to remove it to be sure no nose gets to "brains"

Started by SantaRobot

1 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Scott Reid

100KM

PixHawk with Dragonlink

Hi I clicked on the go button for some PixHawks, but I'm also using a Dragonlink system - would the Dragonlink reciever be able to connect…

Started by Wesley Versfeld

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Nicholas Witham

PX4 Helicopter wiring?

Hi, I'm setting up an APM heli using a PX4 + IO, but I couldn't find any info of wiring. My setup is a 120 swashplate with a separate direc…

Started by gsenroc

2 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by gsenroc

PX4 S.BUS Input [SOLVED]

I'll admit r/c receiver technologies are still somewhat mystical to me, so I would appreciate some input. Is the SBUS output on the OrangeR…

Started by Cody O.

6 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Cody O.

Where is the PX4?

Now 3DR has cornered the manufacturing market for the majority of open source autopilots, I was wondering when it get its act together and…

Started by Matthew Coleman

8 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Matthew Coleman

Problems with Hardware in the Loop

Hi,My questions are around the "where is a firmware to my px4 for HIL"I try to charge a firmware with mision planner (2.68, 2.69, 2........…

Started by Martin

1 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Martin

T3

Problems Loading Firmware

Wanted to switch out my firmware from Hex to Y6.  When I tried, I got confused since MP is telling me something, that I don't understand co…

Started by Richard Boyhan

1 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Andy Horka

PX4 + Mission Planner Initial Setup - Can't connect!

Hi All, I just received my PX4 and PX4IO kit, and am trying to get the autopilot up and running - following this guide to the letter: http…

Started by Ian

7 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service