PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to connect a 3DR Power Module to PX4/PX4IO

So, how in the world do you use a 3DR Power Module with the PX4? I would like to be able to measure both voltage and current with the PX4,…

Started by Jaime

2 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Jaime

Double yellow on Pixhawk, but I can arm and fly?

Hi everyone. I'm building my first autopilot/pixhawk plane and I'm a bit puzzled. I hooked the pixhawk up to my PPM-capable Hitech receiver…

Started by Dave Williams

5 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Dave Williams

Pixhawk and FrSkyTaranis + X8R Issues

Hello all! Just received a tons of gear for my second build. I built a Wookong before and thought I would try the Pixhawk, which arrived t…

Started by Clayton

17 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Artem

Anybody flying PX4?

I'm trying to set up 2 machines using a PX4 FMU and IO Board, and using Arducopter 3.1 rc7, and I'm having a lot of problems with glitching…

Started by Rob_Lefebvre

46 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Andy Horka

PixHawk COM Port Settings

I am trying to load firmware but it always gets an error. I looked at the driver and it is set to the following:96008 bitNo parity1 stop bi…

Started by Mike Mac

1 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Richard Boyhan

PX4 analog inputs

Hi I have started some development on APM2.5, which reads information from analogue inputs and according to values it is influencing the fl…

Started by Juraj Kolesar

2 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Juraj Kolesar

Pixhawk questions for 1st time APM setup

I'm reading through the documentation for Pixhawk and APM in anticipation of receiving my Pixhawk this week. This is my 3rd MR build, but f…

Started by jfro

2 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Ordered Pixhawk, need some help regarding the sensors

Hello, i've ordered a Pixhawk from my local reseller. Now i need a little help, because i'm really uncertain concerning the appropriate sen…

Started by Florian Eckert

2 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Florian Eckert

Admin

Pixhawk Audio Adds Safety

This video illustrates a bit better why we believe the safety switch, buzzer and multicolor led help to greatly improve ground and air sa…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

3 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Steven G

Pixhawk stuck will not boot or load FW

I am stuck, have been working for the last 2 days to upgrade my Pixhawk to -rc3. many failed attempts using MP 1.2.80, 81, and 82. MP fails…

Started by David Jackson

6 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Steven G

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service