PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,057)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vibration

OK, a bit of background first. My 3DR Y6 had been sitting in the attic for a couple of years, so I dusted it off and got it back in the air…

Started by Felipe Rabat

2 Jan 23
Reply by Felipe Rabat

Pixhawk Cables

Greetings. I am what I would describe as a high level intermediate pilot. I've been flying for about 10 years and I have used all manner of…

Started by Daniel Garner

0 Jan 23

Flysky FS-i6 6CH 2.4G AFHDS with Pixhawk and PX4?

I am on little tight budget, want to get one cheap transmitter and receiver with my pixhawk flight controller. I was thinking to buy this:…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

2 Jan 22
Reply by Sarvesh Thakur

How to get data from serial port(TELEM2)?

Hi,everyone I'm trying to get data from sonar which is connected  to "TELEM2" port of pixhawk by serial communication. However, my sorce co…

Started by Hisashi Muraoka

0 Jan 15

How do i get the px4flow working with pixhawk?

I've been following the instructions here:  http://pixhawk.org/modules/px4flow .  how did you upload the firmware to the px4flow sensor?  A…

Started by Luke Salazar

5 Jan 13
Reply by lixiang

ERROR: cannot launch node of type [mavros/mavros_node]

I am getting cant locate node error while running mavros roslaunch mavros px4.launch ERROR: cannot launch node of type [mavros/mavros_node…

Started by Yograj Singh Mandloi

0 Jan 11

pixhawk disarming automatically

I have a problem on pixhawk servos are working for few seconds and disarming automatically. it's not arming back.  but while trying to cha…

Started by Dinesh

0 Dec 21, 2017

Cannot connect via SBUS on mRo PIxhawk with X8R and Taranis

I have an mRo (mRobotics) pixhawk that I’ve setup but cannot get SBUS working with my frsky X8R and wanted to see if I can solicit some ide…

Started by Matthew Morin

1 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Robert

Pixhawk motor test tab not active

Evening all, Not able to test the motors individually as this tab is not active? Any reason why I am having this error? Please advise,

Started by Ankit Sarvaiya

1 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Chris Anderson

Pixhawk DJI ESC Issue

There is a known incompatibility issue with Pixhawk FCs and DJI Tuned Propulsion Systems. And I have seen various solutions online in multi…

Started by mark bellncula

40 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Joe Marrone

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service