PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,074)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FX79 with pixhawk

I would really appreciate anyone who is already flying the FX-79 to post their PID settings, as I bought an FX79 with pixhawk and I began t…

Started by Adrian Ivan

2 Apr 15
Reply by Francisco Loureiro

HV (8S) Drone MP2650 regulator chip - Powering Pixhawk reliably - Any advice or experiences would be great!

I'm building a medium sized drone (wheelbase 600 mm). When I spec'd the motors/props I went for an 8S setup as this appeared better for fli…

Started by Henry MIlls

0 Apr 9

amperes/volt ratio for stock power brick?

I've just completed a quadcopter build using a Pixhawk2.1 with the stock power brick provided.  I've verified that the battery monitor dis…

Started by Grant Petty

0 Apr 5

Pixhawk with BaseCam (AlexMos) SimpleBGC Gimbal

Hello, Does any of you have experience to install a BaseCam (AlexMos) SimpleBGC gimbal to the Pixhawk, or have the technical knowledge to…

Started by airmazingvideo.com

56 Apr 5
Reply by Emanuele Della Volpe

Problem with internal magnetic sensors PIXHAWK 3 PRO

Firmware v1.7.3 & QGC v3.3.0 During test flights I noticed that the drone does not fly the route I specified, but always flies in any…

Started by Cédi

0 Mar 27

Pixhawk PX4 Motor Test

Hello All, I am using a Pixhawk with the PX4 firmware. I want to test the motors but for some reason the motor test buttons are greyed out…

Started by Nick Charabaruk

1 Mar 27
Reply by mocart

quadcopter ESCs and servos ?

Hello, Does anyone have experience with controlling ESCs and servos on a quadcopter with a Pixhawk Mini FC (in combination with QGC), a Spe…

Started by HansL

0 Mar 24

Pixhawk Settings for Skywalker X8 Help

Hi Everyone, I would like to ask if anyone out there is using the Skywalker X8 as an aerial mapping UAV with the Pixhawk autopilot.  If so,…

Started by Jan Zalud

1 Mar 21
Reply by Moises Garcia Durand

Raspberry Pi to Pixhawk for object tracking drone link 1 down, garbage values appearing when the program is running.

i'm currently working on an object tracking drone project. I'm using a raspberry Pi as the companion computer and pixhawk as flight control…

Started by JOHN JOSE

0 Mar 19

Pixhawk external IMU supplementation \ Autpilot's performance discussion

Hello there, I found an additional port on Pixhawk board scheme and came up with idea to connect a higher performance IMU (mostly accel an…

Started by Postal

5 Mar 18
Reply by Santiago Escobar

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service