PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,074)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk 2.1 (cube) unreliable? Not stable with ArduCopter? Odd behavior with Rangefinder Sensor

So I am starting to think the Pixhawk 2.1 is simply not reliable or ArduCopter is still not stable on them. I so badly want to like them bu…

Started by Gio Michell

0 Mar 11

Flysky FS-i6 6CH 2.4G AFHDS with Pixhawk and PX4?

I am on little tight budget, want to get one cheap transmitter and receiver with my pixhawk flight controller. I was thinking to buy this:…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

3 Mar 7
Reply by Rezah

Webpage PX4 down/not accessible

Hi all,  I am sure this question has been already asked but I couldn't find it on the forum.  Do you know how to access and/or why all th…

Started by Fabrizio

0 Mar 1

Frying Pixhawk Mini's

I have fried three Pixhawk Mini's and I still have no clue why. I am using the autopilot on a 3D foamy fixed-wing. The wiring setup is like…

Started by Josh Levin

5 Feb 27
Reply by ZTW Brushless ESC

Pixhawk stuck initializing forever

i Newbie here. I've been working with Pixhawk for a few days now. Came close to flying once or twice. Have successfully done all setup/cal…

Started by Steve Williams

3 Feb 26
Reply by Steve Williams

PIXHAWK and MavProxy - Indoor Autonomous Flight (DroneKit)

Hi,  So this is my first time using pixhawk and mavproxy, and I am trying to do an autonomous flight indoors. This requires me to turnoff G…

Started by Okhumale

6 Feb 23
Reply by Kushal Gandhi

Pixhawk Mini and PX4 Flow

Hello, I am working with the PX4 Flow and trying to connect it to a pixhawk mini.  For some reason, I can't find a scrap of documentation…

Started by Robert Brown

1 Feb 23
Reply by Paolo De Petris

Pixhawk Mini RC Passthrough

Hi, I have a Pixhawk Mini powering a hexacopter and I need to pass through a couple auxiliary channels. Six of the main output PWM channel…

Started by Jamie M

0 Feb 15

Pixhawk - original or copies?

Hello! I think about the possibility of using Pixhawk flight controller for my project (https://flying-bike2018.com/home/) instead of DJI…

Started by Igor Nastashchuk

8 Feb 12
Reply by Igor Nastashchuk

pixhawk + Raspberry pi Zero w

hi guys, trying to set up my rpi zero w with pixhawk as per these insructions: http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/raspberry-pi-via-mavlink.html

Started by david

11 Feb 7
Reply by david

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service