PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Flyaway

Hi there, Today I tried one of my quads, even though compass IMU etc calibrated, quad flies around 270 degree opposite side. Can somebody…

Started by Baris EKICI

1 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Baris EKICI

Dead Pixhawk PX4 after connecting RC

Hey everyone, It appears I have managed to kill my PX4, and I'm scratching my head as to why... The relevant parts of my setup include th…

Started by Vito Cientanni

4 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Vito Cientanni

Power Module V1.0

I think this might be helpful in trouble sheeting Best Regards Farooq

Started by Farooq Ahmad

0 Sep 16, 2018

Holybro Pixhawk 4 px4 (1.8.0 master) Takeoff issue on Skywalker X8

Hello guys. We have some troubles here. We are trying to configure pixhawk 4 for full autonomous flight.  Before the launch aircraft sets e…

Started by Danila

0 Sep 12, 2018

PX4 compatibility with different ESCs

HI, I have been working on Quadcopter. Unfortunately two of the four ESCs isn't functioning now. I was using the HobbyKing 30A UBEC, LIPO 4…

Started by Abhirami

10 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Abhirami

Pixhawk goes out of control on a Research quadcopter

Hello there, We built a quadcopter for research and development purposes. We turned on all failsafe parameters and checked all sensors cali…

Started by ogun

0 Sep 12, 2018

Cannot arm, but all parameters and calibration seem correct

hey guys, sorry for this same post which has been discussed at great length before but I have searched high and low but cannot get this thi…

Started by LaughingMan

0 Sep 11, 2018

Spectrum DSX9 + JR Pro RD921 and PixHawk

Dears  Finally i lose 5 day to trying configure that  Whos can me explain how : 1. How I should connect Pix to receiverr (by PPM Encoder )?…

Started by Jaroslaw Kwiatkowski

0 Sep 4, 2018

Pixhawk 4 Recevier-PPM Encoder Problems

Hello everybody, I'm a newbie to the UAV world and right now I'm trying to hook up a flight controller to a fixed wing plane. I've got the…

Started by Dan Beich

0 Aug 28, 2018

Pozyx + ArduRover Integration

Hi,  I wanted to know if someone has tried an indoor localisation for Ardurover the way it has been done for Arducopter here: http://ardupi…

Started by Raghavv Goel

1 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Raghavv Goel

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service