PX4 and Pixhawk Hardware (1,101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RTL Mode activating in Auto mode

Hello,  I am using a fixed wing plane with a pixhawk autopilot system. After all the setup done, I was checking the Flight Mode operation.…

Started by Harish

0 Jun 14

Pixhawk throttle till 50% + wobble

Hello, I've built quite a lot drones with APMs 2.8 but it's my first time with Pixhawk 2.4.8 and I got the following problem. Drone throttl…

Started by Sotiris Papadopoulos

0 Jun 13

Aircraft motor rotating automatically

Hello,  I was working on my Delta drone yesterday. Connected a Pixhawk Cube to it. I was just testing the operation of the control surface…

Started by Harish

0 Jun 13

RC Pixhawk Landing Issues

Hi everyone, I'm trying to land a Sig Kadet with a glow engine but I am having issues landing at the right spot. The decent rate is around…

Started by Leonardo Georgescu

0 Jun 8

External LED schematics available?

Hi all, I am designing a drone for using pixhawk and need to retrofit the external USB and LED for my own design. So I draw schematics and…

Started by Kyuhyong You

1 Jun 5
Reply by Ted M

Increase PX4 Flash Log Rate

I am trying to increase the sampling rate of the DataFlash logs being saved to the MicroSD card on Pixhawk. (Primarily raw IMU data). I'm u…

Started by Jamie M

0 Jun 4

Common mistakes made when using a Pixhawk or derivative of

Hi Guys, Its been a few years since i have been on DIY. The company i work for is starting experiment with Autonomous flying. A question a…

Started by Marc Cretten

3 May 31
Reply by Andre K.

what's the problem?

Started by Laser

6 May 29
Reply by d j

Pixhawk can't start ESCs calibration

Hi! I have started my first custom drone setup and stuck on ESCs calibration. I am using Pixhawk 2.4.8, my RCS is RadioLink AT9S, R9DS rec…

Started by Fedor Ignatov

0 May 29

Mission planner parameters when flight controller board orientation and external compass differ

Space is tight in my RC plane so I had to place my Pixhawk flight controller on its left side.  I was able to orient my Ublox GPS + compass…

Started by Dan Benson

2 May 27
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service