Quadcopters (927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prebuild Drone Battery Hack

So, basically, after watching a YT vid and examining a spare cell battery that I had laying around(Li-ion), I noticed someone was able to c…

Started by Chris F

0 Jan 3

Receiver and Transmitter for Afromini Amaze Rev3

I am building a micro drone with Afromini Amaze Rev3. The manual says that the autopilot accepts PPM only. I need to go for a compatible re…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

0 Dec 31

i want to build a new website, the same function as diydrones.com

i want to build a new website www.chinadrones.com and the website is the same  function as diydrones.com. can you help me?? we have web ho…

Started by ZTW Brushless ESC

0 Dec 27, 2017

I need help to build my first quadcopter

Hello, im new to building quadcopter and i need someone to help how to calculate power consumption to choose the right battery esc motors i…

Started by Marwan

4 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Greg Fletcher

LSM9DS0 coding for auto leveling function on home made drone

Hi,I'm making a drone for a final in my independent study class, and I'm using the LSM9DS0 to record acceleration levels and balance(gyrosc…

Started by Daniel Hancock

0 Dec 21, 2017

Impossible to get 1 hour flight with current technology?

I've been reading about Micro Drones claim of 1 hour flight and I have been pouring over some numbers trying to figure out if this is possi…

Started by Roger Larsen

118 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by John Gibson

Drone swarming - how to control multiple drones?

I wish to control 4 drones at the same time. Swarming to be precise. How do I go about it? Should I opt for Mission Planner or Q Ground Con…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

0 Dec 17, 2017

Disabled veteran with a patent pending drone system needs YOUR help please.

I hope some of you will help me, I see many posts where nobody gets help or advice. I am putting together a prototype quad for a system i a…

Started by Christopher Harvey

16 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Witham

Altitude hold shoots up my quadcopter

Hi, im new to quadcopter flying. I am using apm 2.8 with external GPS (no sonar attached in my quad)and I am just wondering if is it normal…

Started by Virt

1 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Tilt rotor quadcopter

Hi ,This is my first drone so it's ugly and looks like a franken-drone.But a 3D printed fairing will hide all that stuf. For now i never fl…

Started by Artronique

0 Nov 29, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service