Quadcopters (940)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there existing "velocity-control" quadcopter plantform?

Hello everyone, I am new in the quadcopters as well as uavs. But I am conducting an experiment which a velocity control quadcopter is a ve…

Started by David Guo

1 Feb 12
Reply by mesra diana tamsar

Gas Hybrid Quad Rotor UAV?

While trying to think of a way to increase the payload capacity, size and flight time of a quad rotor aircraft I had an idea, which may or…

Started by Dave Shrader

85 Jan 30
Reply by Tommy Larsen

laser lidar grass height measure

Good morning,I'm looking for a laser lidar to measure the grass height.This is a farm project, I need a sensor on a drone to measure the g…

Started by Clement

0 Jan 26

Micro filament on Tethered UAV

Cyphy has popped up again... http://www.northeastdronenews.com/start-cyphy-works-developing-highly-disruptive-uas-technology/ What sort of…

Started by Matt

28 Jan 23
Reply by Tommy Larsen

Flight controller Bootloader (or driver?) issue

I hope someone can help. I'm currently putting together my first quad build and im having and I'm having a betaflight / driver issue (I thi…

Started by Al

0 Jan 14

Connecting Turnigy 9X to NAZA-M V2

I joined this forum in search of a solution to connecting my Turnigy 9x to NAZA-M V2.  I am hoping someone is kind enough to help me.  I ca…

Started by Walt M.

1 Jan 6
Reply by Walt M.

Prebuild Drone Battery Hack

So, basically, after watching a YT vid and examining a spare cell battery that I had laying around(Li-ion), I noticed someone was able to c…

Started by Chris F

0 Jan 3

Receiver and Transmitter for Afromini Amaze Rev3

I am building a micro drone with Afromini Amaze Rev3. The manual says that the autopilot accepts PPM only. I need to go for a compatible re…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

0 Dec 31

i want to build a new website, the same function as diydrones.com

i want to build a new website www.chinadrones.com and the website is the same  function as diydrones.com. can you help me?? we have web ho…

Started by ZTW Brushless ESC

0 Dec 27, 2017

I need help to build my first quadcopter

Hello, im new to building quadcopter and i need someone to help how to calculate power consumption to choose the right battery esc motors i…

Started by Marwan

4 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Greg Fletcher

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service