Quad/multicopter frames (188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PVC hexa frame

Hi all, After a huge delay with Arducopter things I have designed and assembled new crazy hexa frame using PVC water supply parts from loca…

Started by Sanbernar

6 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Sanbernar

open pilot and the DIY power dist board

Hello, So I am stumped on how to bring the openpilot board together with the DIY drones power dist. board. The power dist. board has the 4…

Started by Kevin Goodman

2 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Franco Nogarin

Aerodynamics of various boom configurations

I remember reading about vortices somewhere awhile ago, and about they can sometimes improve the air flow and thus also improve thrust, sta…

Started by Allen Babb

11 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Denny Rowland

Quadrotor Frame Suggestions and Tips

Since there isn't one up already, I decided make a thread here with some tips and suggestions that I come across when building a custom qua…

Started by Allen Babb

5 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Allen Babb

OCTA motor problem

I'm trying to build an X8 I'm able to have 6 motor running with the APM_RC libraries but I don't understand why the last 2 are not spinnin…

Started by Patrice Mainville

6 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Patrice Mainville

Where to buy aluminium profiles like the ones for ArduCopter frame

Hi, I already spent many hours searching through the web, so I decided to ask. Does anyone know where (apart from jDrones shop) can I buy 1…

Started by Tom

6 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by DaveyWaveyBunsenBurner

Can I make 10x4.7 prop to 8x4.7 prop by measuring and cutting carefully the ends?

Hi thanks for dropping the line. Well I have one more doubt. Can I make 10x4.7 prop to 8x4.7 prop by measuring and cutting carefully the en…

Started by Anil Kumar. M

2 May 26, 2011
Reply by Darren

Arducopter componet weights

Hey   I have a MikroKopter Hexacopter frame and plan to integrate the ArduCopter autopilot. The idea is to design my own frame for the came…

Started by Tanya

3 May 26, 2011
Reply by bmarshall5253

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service