Quad/multicopter frames (188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Printed Drone Frame for companion computers and sensors

You can build this frame in a day using a 3D printer and a few carbon fiber tubes,  The frame is lightweight and was designed to carry a va…

Started by Bill Piedra

11 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Coby

Tarot 960 Setup

I am looking to build a multicopter based on the Tarot 960 hexa frame. I will be using the PixHawk 2.4.9 as the controller. I want to know…

Started by Arunava Pal

0 May 15, 2017

Waterproof hexacopter frame with 50min flight time

Introduction The Hexacopter frame YD6-1000S comes with many great features.Its one-time forming carbon fiber reduces weight while still kee…

Started by yangdaonline

1 May 5, 2017
Reply by yangdaonline

Tricopter vs Quadcopter vs Hexacopter

When thinking through the three different designs, I am pondering what would be the desirable traits of a Tri, Quad, or Hex, if the overall…

Started by John C Hansen

0 May 2, 2017

Availability of Shrouded Propellers for hovering platforms

I have read a number of threads related to shrouded propellers. And, if the primary goal were to significantly improve the safety of a dron…

Started by John C Hansen

0 Apr 20, 2017

Sudden flight crash during automatic flight model X Quad

I have a Carboncore copter flying with Pixhawk. It has no problem with manual control flight. Then I designed a simple flight path using Mi…

Started by Ran Meng

0 Mar 21, 2017

Tarot FY680

hello i want build my tarot FY680 Hexa this is Parts List: FPV1x - 27.99$ - Rx / TX Video FPV - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eachine-TS83...MAAO

Started by Sloth711

0 Feb 25, 2017

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1, 2017

Quadcopter Frame Setup

This is my first quadcopter build and it is for an engineering project. We need a quadcopter that is atleast on the mid-size level, possibl…

Started by Caleb

1 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by OG

RPi2 + Spectrum DX6i + Spectrum DSMX

Hi Guys I´m currently struggling with one of my own projects for the university. I found during my research a python script reading the DS…

Started by Daniel Böck

0 Sep 9, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service