Quad/multicopter frames (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tarot FY680

hello i want build my tarot FY680 Hexa this is Parts List: FPV1x - 27.99$ - Rx / TX Video FPV - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eachine-TS83...MAAO

Started by Sloth711

0 Feb 25

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1

Quadcopter Frame Setup

This is my first quadcopter build and it is for an engineering project. We need a quadcopter that is atleast on the mid-size level, possibl…

Started by Caleb

1 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by OG

RPi2 + Spectrum DX6i + Spectrum DSMX

Hi Guys I´m currently struggling with one of my own projects for the university. I found during my research a python script reading the DS…

Started by Daniel Böck

0 Sep 9, 2016

Help: how to remove stripped screw with too much thread locker

Hi all, I finished my Tarot X6 960 frame that I will use for experimental purposes. I need to open the upper plate to shorten some cables…

Started by ActionDrone

2 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by ActionDrone

X8 prop layout and control

I'm considering building an X8. From what I understand so far, on a given arm, the top and bottom prop rotate in opposite directions - not…

Started by Andy Baker

3 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Andy Baker

If you were building a X4 using a 3DR Quad frame, what motor/props would you use?

I have a Y6B, now am looking to build a X4, maybe X8 later on (there is no replacement for displacement as they say), but for now an X4 wit…

Started by DG

5 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Glenn Hollowell

MR60

Build Your Own Copter--Part V (1.5 hour Video/FPV Quad)

The purpose of this posting will be to document the building of a video capable low vibration quad with FPV/OSD that flies for 1.5 hours. -…

Started by Forrest Frantz

46 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

The Ultimate Mapping Copter

Hello DIYDers, We have been working with some of the most challenging mapping projects and hold an experienced team who carry out regular s…

Started by Pravin Prajapati

0 May 12, 2016

The Ultimate Mapping Copter

Hello DIYDers, We have been working with some of the most challenging mapping projects and hold an experienced team who carry out regular s…

Started by Pravin Prajapati

0 May 12, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service