Quad/multicopter frames (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ultimate Mapping Copter

Hello DIYDers, We have been working with some of the most challenging mapping projects and hold an experienced team who carry out regular s…

Started by Pravin Prajapati

0 May 12, 2016

which it is the ideal distance between helices of a drone 4 motores¿

which it is the ideal distance between helices of a drone 4 motores¿ talves forgive someone know because I'm building my own drone with hel…

Started by cleninton suarez arias

0 May 3, 2016

Newbie: Mid-air fall Troubleshooting

Hi Everyone, Thank you so much in advance..I will return help others in future just like you do when I have more experience :) I have tri…

Started by Mark Loh

0 May 3, 2016

Does size matter?

Hi What impact does the length of the arms make eg: 250,350,450 Rgds,G

Started by Gary

0 Apr 23, 2016

3D printed T4 and T6

These are the fully 3D printed T4 (quadcopter), Mini T4 (quadcopter), and T6 (coaxial hexacopter) designs I've posted on Thingiverse.com (…

Started by Brendan22

97 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Paul Tweten

Custom casing for onboard electronics

I'd like to have a custom case where I could put all my onboard electronics (pixhawk, receiver, onboard computer, minimosd). I don't have a…

Started by Trond Hindenes

1 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Chris Hardwick

Help with racing drone bucking and losing altitude after fast pitch

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some guidance on how to fix a problem I'm having with a racing drone I built in my…

Started by Clayton Mackay

0 Mar 14, 2016

MR60

Best Vibration Damper for Multicopters

Thought I'd better share this as i've never seen anything come close in performance. This is an FPV 250 in hover!  On the left chart -- Le…

Started by Forrest Frantz

4 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Cala

Spirodash F560 FPV Hexacopter Frame for DJI E300 / E305 / E310 / T Motor

Introducing the SPIRODASH multicopter frames, from http://spirodash.com Through state of the art composite engineering, the super-light Sp…

Started by John Cuppi

5 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by techtron

Kraken130 + Pixhawk?

Hi Have you guys seen the new Kraken 130 from Foxtech. http://www.foxtechfpv.com/foxtech-kraken130-octocopter-arf-combopreorder-p-1335.htm

Started by Paul Jenness

25 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service