Quad/multicopter frames (188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help: how to remove stripped screw with too much thread locker

Hi all, I finished my Tarot X6 960 frame that I will use for experimental purposes. I need to open the upper plate to shorten some cables…

Started by ActionDrone

2 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by ActionDrone

X8 prop layout and control

I'm considering building an X8. From what I understand so far, on a given arm, the top and bottom prop rotate in opposite directions - not…

Started by Andy Baker

3 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Andy Baker

If you were building a X4 using a 3DR Quad frame, what motor/props would you use?

I have a Y6B, now am looking to build a X4, maybe X8 later on (there is no replacement for displacement as they say), but for now an X4 wit…

Started by DG

5 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Glenn Hollowell

MR60

Build Your Own Copter--Part V (1.5 hour Video/FPV Quad)

The purpose of this posting will be to document the building of a video capable low vibration quad with FPV/OSD that flies for 1.5 hours. -…

Started by Forrest Frantz

46 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

The Ultimate Mapping Copter

Hello DIYDers, We have been working with some of the most challenging mapping projects and hold an experienced team who carry out regular s…

Started by Pravin Prajapati

0 May 12, 2016

Hello DIYDers, We have been working with some of the most challenging mapping projects and hold an experienced team who carry out regular s…

0 May 12, 2016

0 May 12, 2016

which it is the ideal distance between helices of a drone 4 motores¿

which it is the ideal distance between helices of a drone 4 motores¿ talves forgive someone know because I'm building my own drone with hel…

Started by cleninton suarez arias

0 May 3, 2016

Newbie: Mid-air fall Troubleshooting

Hi Everyone, Thank you so much in advance..I will return help others in future just like you do when I have more experience :) I have tri…

Started by Mark Loh

0 May 3, 2016

Does size matter?

Hi What impact does the length of the arms make eg: 250,350,450 Rgds,G

Started by Gary

0 Apr 23, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service