RC equipment (524)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interestin RC controller, Kinda like to try it

Kinda small, it would possibly fit in my backpack without concern, but screen size ok for the FPV view. It’s just the tests for water proof…

Started by Thomas Dunlop

1 Aug 2
Reply by Andre K.

FlySky X6B Receiver Output SBUS through IBUS port

Is it through that the FlySky X6B receiver can output SBUS through its IBUS port if the options are turned on in the FlySky I6X controller?…

Started by Tew Jing An

0 Jul 15

Octocopter Transmitter Set Up

I want to set up a Turnigy 9x or FlySky TH9x or Devention Devo 7 to operate an octocopter using Pixhawk 2.8.4 flight controller. I am a com…

Started by Bruce Ardern

4 May 24
Reply by Marc LE BRET

Bad encoder or pixhawk?

I am trying to make my own quadcopter that has a Pixhawk Mini 4 as a FC, and using a Spektrum DX6e as a controller, and using Mission Plann…

Started by John Muir

1 May 14
Reply by OG

FS-IA6B + Pixhawk lite

Hello guys! I've got a FlySky FS-IA6B receiver and pixhawk lite flight controller. I'd like to know, are they compatible with each other? I…

Started by Fedir Katushonok

0 Mar 30

Interference between Xbee Pro S3B telemetry and TBS Crossfire Micro

I am looking at upgrading my hexcopter to work beyond visual line of sight for an upcoming competition (over 1 km from launch). I have orde…

Started by Michael Dowling

0 Oct 3, 2018

training controller ??

Hello everyone LOVE the site Soooooo much info to process. Ive been into electronics and robotics since the mid 90's and love flying.  Bein…

Started by John DeGoski

0 Sep 25, 2018

Binding two transmitters to one receiver?

Is it possible to bind two radio transmitters to one receiver? Example: bind radio-1 transmitter to receiver-A, also bind radio-2 to receiv…

Started by Richard Manley

5 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Bornlove

getting S.bus to PPM working, X8R

Good afternoon,  I have purchased an erle brain 3 and am having a difficult time getting it to arm. So I purchased the FySky X8R and a ser…

Started by LaughingMan

0 Aug 31, 2018

Copter not arming

Good day all I have completed my F450 copter with a pixhawk 2.4.8 a month or so ago. Setup : F450 pixhawk 2.4.8 APM copter 3.5.5 R_XSR rec…

Started by John Longland

2 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by John Longland

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service