RC equipment (524)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to program 6 flying modes with JETI radios

To get the 6 PWM levels required for six flight modes with a JETI radio DC-16 or DS-16, the procedure is very simple (I have the JETI firm…

Started by Gérard Schumacher

2 May 17, 2018
Reply by Mike Boland

flysky fs-i6a transmitter

hello, i,m just a beginner with fpv  i,m having problems with upgrades for my flysky fs-i6a transmitter all the upgrades i find are 2 or mo…

Started by Michael Chambers

0 Apr 2, 2018

Spektrum DX6 Transmitter Mixing for 6 Pixhawk Flight Modes

Could someone please help me figure out how to setup some mixing on my Spektrum DX6 transmitter? I want to support 6 modes from the transmi…

Started by Todd Simpson

0 Mar 30, 2018

40 mile long range camera turret

I have a piece of countryside property on which I would like to set up a camera turret. I want to be able to see and follow night time crit…

Started by Gavin Steckler

0 Mar 13, 2018

build custom servo controller for interface with FrSky module

I am building a micro drone using a Tiny Pepper flight control board with a built in FrSky receiver.  I am currently using a Taranis X9D tr…

Started by Richard Manley

0 Feb 12, 2018

OrangeRx R415x receiver compatible with Futaba transmitter?

I am building a small drone with Afromini as autopilot and OrangeRx R415x as receiver. I would like to know if this receiver is compatible…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

0 Nov 1, 2017

How to configure taranis to run hexacopter with X4R 16ch RX!?

I have just received all of the parts for my hexacopter build. I'm using a pixhawk FC and taranis X9D transmitter. I was able to bind my…

Started by David wooster

3 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by iSkyMaster

Fried my transmitter! Best replacement transmitter for original 3DR Iris?

I recently reversed polarity of the battery pack (oops) and fried the FlySky TH9X IRIS-branded transmitter that came with my IRIS quad. I…

Started by Chris Taylor

0 Sep 30, 2017

Self centering FlySky FS-TH9X

Hi, I have the  FlySky FS-TH9X transmitter for a long time, I'm using it with my old good friend 3DR IRIS. It always was annoying that the…

Started by Yair keinan

0 Sep 25, 2017

Taranis Plus unable to communicate with companion 2.0

Problem: Companion 2.0 unable to read files from the Tx. Tx firmware = 2.0.18 Companion = 2.0.18, Jan 3, 2016 Driver = See attached pic IM…

Started by Riz Hassan

0 Aug 28, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service