RC equipment (524)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which Transmitter to get? DX7 - Airtoenics - Futaba 7C?

Hi all, I am looking into getting TX, RX, and servos for my (starting) UAV project. I already read bunch of posts and I think I'll go with…

Started by automatik

12 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Win Heagy

FMA-Copilot with DX6i Tx and AR6200 Reciever

Hey guys, Was wondering if anyone knows if the FMA-Copilot works with the Spektrum DX6i Tx and Towerpro SG90 servos? Thanks in advance

Started by Djin

5 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

Rx/TX for Ardupilot

Any one please tell me,what specific feature the Rx/Tx should have, of which i am going to use with a Ardupilot & FMA co-pilot combinat…

Started by MEENAKSHINATHAN.S

4 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by MEENAKSHINATHAN.S

Tired of those wire messes ??

Here is a new 23% larger item that will help.. I'm working on a DOE project now and using them on the radio,payload and video equipment.…

Started by Scott A.

2 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Scott A.

How do I increase the range of my airplane/helicopter?

Hi guys, I was wondering if there was a way to increase the range of my airplane's rx/tx, without going to drastic measures? TK Chris

Started by TK Chris

1 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Sgt Ric

Lipoly batteries (problem)

recently my chargers that i charge lipolys off of, are telling me that the ba ttery volts are low. ive been using a brushless esc with a li…

Started by Tom Sozzi

7 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Rory Paul

radio control system range

hi i am new to fpv flying and i want to know how everyone flying fpv are controlling their planes at long distances greater than 1 or 2 km…

Started by andy

1 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Chris Anderson

Good source for cheap lipos and other parts

I thought I would let everyone know about hobbycity.com. They are an excellent place to get lipo packs for about half(!) what they cost fro…

Started by Cory

2 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Cory

Power Advice

Hello everyone, Besides some small roadblocks, my Arduino-EasyStar UAV project has been going well. The autopilot is nearly debugged (or s…

Started by Jacob Dickinson

15 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Genesis Factor

transmission range for typical 72 mhz remote

i own a futaba 6exp w/ ppm/pcm selectable feature. i was curious as to how far away my UAV can be from the "control base" W/out losing sign…

Started by Tom Sozzi

15 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Jacob

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service