Sensor hardware: tech support (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Accuracy of the Sensor

Hi! I'd like to ask how to get the accuracy of the sensor via testing (not just the one seen in the datasheet)? Also how to get the accurac…

Started by Marianne Antonio

2 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Marianne Antonio

erratic gyro indication

I had a problem with my APM today, specifically a tumbling erratic attitude indication in the MP flight data page. When I looked at the gyr…

Started by Brent

1 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Brent

Arduino Compatible Sharp GP2D12 IR Range Sensor

I am looking for specific instructions on how to connect four of these GP2D12 to my Arducopter. They advertised the units as Arduino compat…

Started by Paulino M. Lacap Jr.

3 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Jerome Lacap

Airspeed sensor limit?

Have just noticed that my airspeed sensor seems to show a maximum reading of 45.5m/s is this normal? Would this airspeed be bringing the se…

Started by Paul Thompson

1 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by John Galczynski

Magnometer off by 180 degrees

I have followed the instructions on http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/AC2_Magnetos for adding the Magnometer directly to the APM boa…

Started by Troy

14 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Troy

Magnetometer not working

Hi, I've installed magnetometer to my APM board and is not working yet. It is soldered as suggested on the wiki, with pin headers to the bo…

Started by Juampa

14 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Joshua Ott

regarding combining the data from accelerometer and gyroscope.

Hello everybody,                        with half of the work done in my own Amateur UAV,i am going to start work on combining the data fro…

Started by shailendra singh

2 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by shailendra singh

Does the HMC5843 still need resistor removed?

I received another HMC5843 today, the resistor is installed that Jordi illustrated should be removed.  Should I still remove it or ha…

Started by Matt Gaige

1 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by DIY Drones Store Support

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service