Sensors & IMUs (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parrot Sequoia Sunshine Sensor LED not glowing

Hello, I have a Parrot Sequoia sensor which was working fine until yesterday. The sunshine sensor, which was glowing some or the other ligh…

Started by Harish

0 Aug 4

MAVLink Additional Sensors

I'm trying to add an I2C sensor to my APM using Ardupilot 2.20, but am having trouble getting MAVLink to send the additional sensor data. I…

Started by Robert Hansen

7 Apr 2
Reply by Lauren Yuen

Using custom sensors?

Is there a way to utilize custom sensors that APM does not support? Either directly or indirectly, I need a way to know what the health of…

Started by Jonathan Wong

1 Apr 2
Reply by Lauren Yuen

LeddarTech - refused to refund; initially promised to refund, but reneged on that

Hey guys, I am facing some difficulties with LeddarTech (http://leddartech.com) and would like to seek some advice here. Here are the chron…

Started by dronelover

9 Feb 11
Reply by Jajazhang

ultrasonic distance sensor RWC-0001

I'm building a quadcopter using and APM 2.6 finances means I can't change to a different board.  I have a simple question (I think)  How do…

Started by matty cairns

0 Feb 3

New in UAV field..Rangefinder and Copter

Friends, I am very new to UAV building. I need my quadcopter to jump to certain height while throttle is moved up and to hold that position…

Started by Arjun P Menon

0 Nov 29, 2018

I2C Lidar Lite v3 Pixhawk

Hey guys, I want to connect my LidarLite v3 with a pixhawk. I used the configuration for the Lidar Lite v2 from ardupilot but it doesn't wo…

Started by Marv

11 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Renner Mead

DIY IMU?

Alright so here is what I am thinking. I have the major components on there way to me as we speak, 3 axis MEMS digital Gyro , A 3 Axis digi…

Started by Tyler Troutt

7 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Jesse

Separate LDO regulator for IMU - worth it?

Hey,I am designing a quadcopter PCB. I am planning to use ICM-20689 IMU. Do you guys have any experience with two LDO regulators (one for I…

Started by Michal Prevratil

0 Sep 5, 2018

Help on Optical Flow sensor calibration

Dear all, I'm an engineer student specialized in embedded systems from Paris working on a drone prototype for a school project with other…

Started by TCHackster

1 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by kiki boy

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service