Sensors & IMUs (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Non-GPS loiter using POZYX

Hi, I am currently doing a project of drone to loiter in an indoor environment where GPS is unavailable. In this case, I use POZYX to do my…

Started by Avrilynn

2 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by Raghavv Goel

FMK24-L5100 Altitude Holding Radar For Drone controller

.Special model for drone altitude holding,has advantages of light weight,small volume,easy installation; .24GHz microwave altitude holdi…

Started by Lily Wang

0 Jul 5, 2018

FMK24-L5200 Altitude Holding Radar For Drone Flight Controller

Product features:   .Special model for drone altitude holding,has advantages of light weight,small volume,easy installation .24GHz micro…

Started by Lily Wang

0 Jun 26, 2018

Brushless Motor RPM Sensor

Does anyone know a quick, "non-surgical", non-optical DIY RPM sensor for brushless motors? Wonder how the Brushless RPM Sensor/Tach from…

Started by Tom in NOVA

35 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Silver Dart

matrix transformation for hard and soft calibration

Hello guys, i was looking for a software to make the calibration of my data and i found the magmaster develloped by YURI, i was looking to…

Started by Benamiar Messari

0 Jun 14, 2018

matrice transformation for hard and soft calibration

Hello guys, i was looking for a software to make the calibration of my data and i found the magmaster develloped by YURI, i was looking to…

Started by Benamiar Messari

0 Jun 14, 2018

Flight controller installed on top op of 22000mah lipo battery - bad idea?

Hi! I am thinking about installing my Naza m v2 flight controller on the top of a my 22000mah lipo battery. I am just worried about any…

Started by Otto Haring

1 May 19, 2018
Reply by Oz

what type of accelerometer are used in drones

I saw that there are different types of accelerometers such as mechanical, piezoelectric, capacitive, semiconductor. which one are used in…

Started by Ketanco

1 May 19, 2018
Reply by Oz

How to use TF02

Check this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uby9oKiusME

Started by Kevin

1 May 2, 2018
Reply by Kevin

Development Routines of TF LiDAR on Arduino

Hello, everyone. I am sharing how to connect Benewake TF LiDAR to Arduino. May this helpful.  Step 1: Hardware Connection     The linear…

Started by Kevin

4 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Tom Pa

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service