Sensors & IMUs (686)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of this LiDAR for drone?

Hi, everyone, in fact I am quite new in drone area, so I wanna ask if I need to equip a drone with a LiDAR for altitude holding and even au…

Started by Kevin

13 Jan 4
Reply by Kevin

Is IMU data raw?

Hi! I was wondering if the IMU data (gyro and accelerometer) in the flight log is raw or filtered? (I uploaded a picture of what the data l…

Started by Ari Schwartz

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

How can I see raw IMU data?

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way for me to view raw IMU data in Mission Planner flight logs? I'm working on my own EKF to calculate the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

LiDAR TFmini Specification

TFmini--Micro LiDAR Module     TFmini is a milestone for Benewake with its unique optical, structural, and electronic designs, the product…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 24, 2017

LiDAR CE30 Specification

CE30--Solid-State LiDARBenewake launches CE30, a solid-state LiDAR with large FoV. It could simultaneously output grey and depth informatio…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 24, 2017

repurpose automotive radar for UAV/UGV

Hello, I was interested in trying an automotive radar for collision avoidance on a UGV. Automotive radar should be cheaper than LIDAR due…

Started by zach w

36 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Steve Han

MS4525 pressure sensitivity

Greetings, I'm currently sampling data from a Hobbyking digital pitot tube. The sensor on this device is a MS4525 differential pressure se…

Started by robert

2 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Troy Fardell

ZenMuse H3-3d "angled" one side

Hi folks, I've a little problem with my ZenMuse H3-3D mounted on a F550 with Naza-V2. since a couple of weeks I found out that my videos ar…

Started by Federico

0 Dec 14, 2017

I2C Lidar Lite v3 Pixhawk

Hey guys, I want to connect my LidarLite v3 with a pixhawk. I used the configuration for the Lidar Lite v2 from ardupilot but it doesn't wo…

Started by Marv

10 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Günter Budde

Calculating Quadcopter state based on motor speeds (without sensors)

Hi! I've seen people create simulations for quadcopters where they calculate the drone's state (attitude and location) based on the motor s…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 29, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service