Sensors & IMUs (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vertical speed sensor? (variometer?)

Does anyone know any module on the market that can measure the vertical speed? It is not nessecary for me to have absolute altitude measuri…

Started by Dimitris

10 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Matteo

IP65 Water Proof of TFmini LiDAR Sensor

In order to meet the user's requirement in harsh conditions, we newly added IP65 level waterproof shell to TFmini! In addition, the swi…

Started by Kevin

0 Apr 27, 2018

What do you think of this LiDAR for drone?

Hi, everyone, in fact I am quite new in drone area, so I wanna ask if I need to equip a drone with a LiDAR for altitude holding and even au…

Started by Kevin

14 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by Kevin

Good Distance Sensors for Quadcopters

Hello, I am looking for recommendations for distance sensor for quadcopters. I want to measure the altitude of the quad. I have used a Lida…

Started by Trishant Roy

0 Mar 15, 2018

LiDAR CE30 AGV Application

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BLzTtQAG5o

Started by Kevin

0 Mar 15, 2018

Win a free LiDAR for your Drones/UAV by uploading application video to DIY DRONES

Hello, Friends on DIY Drones. Do you have a creative application for the TFmini/TF02/CE30 LiDAR? Are you interested in winning one free Li…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Mar 14, 2018

LiDAR Use in Detail--How to use CE30-C

The demonstration is about how to start with a LiDAR-CE30-C , including connection to a personnel computer and the usage of the display pro…

Started by Kevin

0 Mar 4, 2018

Solid-State LiDAR How to Use CE30-D Video

The demonstration is about how to start with a LiDAR-CE30-D , including connection to a personnel computerFor more information please conta…

Started by Kevin

0 Mar 4, 2018

Pixy IR Lock Lens Assembly

Help!I accidentally opened the lens of my Pixy and I'm not sure how to reassemble it.I attached a photo of the disassembled lens.Any insigh…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Mar 4, 2018

IMU-AHRS

Hi! I research about IMU and ARHS.  I  must decide about IMU and AHRS. I want to keep stable the degrees ( roll, pick, raw - x,y,z ) of my…

Started by jasmine

2 Feb 24, 2018
Reply by jasmine

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service