Sensors & IMUs (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can I keep stable the roll, pitch and yaw directions and how can I detect changes of them ?

Hi everybody!  My question is about with roll-pitch-yaw and x-y-z directions. I want to keep them stable positions but if it happens a chan…

Started by jasmine

0 Feb 23, 2018

maxbotix mb 1242 and 1202

ssues about my sonars mb 1202 and 1202, i need help to solve this issue. My flight controlles are pixhawk and the other one pixfalcon. I ho…

Started by David

0 Feb 6, 2018

MPU-9250 magnetometer / compass

Hi  I want to use the compass for two reasons: Getting the orientation of my pidrone prior to takeoff which combines with GPS, gives the a…

Started by Andy Baker

0 Jan 27, 2018

TF02 LiDAR-- Rangefinder for drone

TF02 LiDAR with 0.4-22m detecting range can help drone altitude holding and obstacle avoidance. Check this video for detail. https://www.yo

Started by Kevin

0 Jan 25, 2018

Interfacing 9DOF Razor IMU with Arduino Uno

Hello everyone, First of all, this site has been very helpful and quite informative!  It's answered a lot of my questions in the past.  I u…

Started by leo.music568

2 Jan 24, 2018
Reply by Dandamudi Sasank

LiDAR vs RADAR Remote Sensing

LiDAR and RADAR remote sensing are some of the most common remote sensing techniques in use today. LiDAR uses light rays or lasers to send…

Started by Kevin

0 Jan 9, 2018

LiDAR-TFmini-Tiny and Invisible

Look at this Cute LiDAR, TFmini, tiny yet powerful.  Check the video for how to using it with your drone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d

Started by Kevin

0 Jan 9, 2018

My Apology about LiDAR in Drones

Many friends in the community ask me why you always make kinds of LiDAR ads and they believe a drone does not need a LiDAR to fly well. Fir…

Started by Kevin

0 Jan 4, 2018

Is IMU data raw?

Hi! I was wondering if the IMU data (gyro and accelerometer) in the flight log is raw or filtered? (I uploaded a picture of what the data l…

Started by Ari Schwartz

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

How can I see raw IMU data?

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way for me to view raw IMU data in Mission Planner flight logs? I'm working on my own EKF to calculate the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service