Sensors & IMUs (686)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

T3

Thermopile sees prop?

I have recently had a crash while flying with an FMA CoPilot. The plane (Ultra Stick) was flying level and I was not providing any inputs w…

Started by Rory Paul

3 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Florin Mingireanu

Magnetometer

Im a final year aerospace engineering student at the University of Manchester and am researching into systems for a UAV. Im after a magneto…

Started by Stuart MIsell

4 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Jack Crossfire

Altitude hold using ground height?

Does anyone know of a sensor (not too expensive) that could let a UAV know it’s altitude relative to the ground height not sea level? I gue…

Started by Scott James

13 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Earl

accelerometer, gyro or infrared?

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site. I'm starting on a uav project and I had a question that googling hasn't sufficiently answered. I've no…

Started by falldeaf

41 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Doug H.

adis16350

Hi Sorry for my english....! Recently I've bought an ADIS16350 (Analog Devices) : It's apparently a good IMU...but I had many difficulties…

Started by COUSSIRAT Jacky

1 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Amr Marzouk

Turn and Bank

It has occurred to me that an accelerometer could be used to null out the lateral acceleration in a turn by aileron control The bank would…

Started by John Stanton

7 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Gyros

I have been using the GWS gyros for sometime but would like to be able to modify my own. The GWS is a plug and play device that goes in ser…

Started by jshughes

9 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by bGatti

Experience with ADIS16355

Hello, just starting an UAV project from scratch, does anyone have experiences to share with the ADIS16355 from Analog. That's the the IMU…

Started by philippeannet

0 Oct 27, 2008

IMU 5Degrees of Freedom

what all do i need with the IMU 5-DoF board to use it as an autopilot system for a uav ? I want to develop an autopilot system for my quadr…

Started by rishabh

2 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by rishabh

Has any one tried the IATech, Micro SmartIMU

http://www.iat-llc.com/ It seems like quite a package. Every thing as far as navagation sensors go, all in one. (Less true airspeed and A…

Started by Bill

4 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Michael King

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service