Unassigned category (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Heads Up" Orientation control

Hey guys I just thought of a really good idea. I'm not sure it's been put into practice yet. So when you're flying a drone, sometimes the…

Started by Devin Johnson

3 May 10
Reply by Dwgsparky

Arduino read PWM and control motors by RS485 and a special protocol

Hello, I am creating an autonomous boat and I need some help for arduino programming. I have a Pixhawk autopilot and I want to read the PW…

Started by Erwan Niceron

0 May 7

Having issues setting up pixhawk to use retractable landing gear

So ive ben trying to do this for a few months now and keep getting no where and setting it back off aside.Need to get this bird in the air.…

Started by Nick

0 May 5

APM 2.8 can't lift up/no power

I'm not to able to raise up my quad in the air... It's like there is no power. It's my fourth apm 2.8 so i know this autopilot. Calibratio…

Started by Zenip

0 May 4

Barometer altitude not stable

Hi, I am new to pixhawk. I am using pixhawk 2.4.8 . I am getting pressure altitude from the pixhawk. I flew the drone in the open air at a…

Started by Muneeb

0 May 4

Save trim & auto trim doesn't have effect

after performing these steps http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/autotrim.html#save-trim "1. Check that your CH7 switch goes above 1800 on the…

Started by Newton Coelho Monteiro

0 May 1

Has somebody tried to detect/model sea water pollution with hyper-spectral remote sensing?

Has somebody tried to detect/model sea water pollution with hyper-spectral remote sensing? - near-shore (about 50km) - pollution caused by…

Started by Stefan Peters

0 Apr 30

pixhawk dont signals

Hello friendsPixhawk is beeping intermittently from ESC when connected with battery. for example you can hear the end of the video.why do y…

Started by kaanguclu

0 Apr 24

Problem with my yaw angle

hello Guys i have a little problem with my yaw angle i'm develloping an application that calibrate my magneto, but when i'm reading my angl…

Started by Benamiar Messari

0 Apr 24

Link to The Journal of Unmanned Vehicle Systems

More ideas and applications for UAVs. http://www.nrcresearchpress.com/journal/juvs

Started by David Eagle

0 Apr 23

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service