Unassigned category (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner Servo Page Question

Have been troubleshooting an ESC calibration problem.  Have run many experiments and have an issue of ESC's not calibrating due to not seei…

Started by Douglass Wilson

0 Apr 21

Mavic Air or Phantom 4 Pro?

Hey guys, it would be nice if you give me a hand on smth - I placed a bet with friends that this community will go with Mavic Air instead o…

Started by sebastian shaw

0 Apr 16

Agricultural drone sprayer and sprayer, which one do you choose?

In the cultivation of crops, we pay attention to "three-point, seven-point management." This is also a summary of the practice of the ancie…

Started by jerry zhang

9 Mar 30
Reply by Alberto Vila

I need help regarding with pixhawk 2.4.8 flight controller.

Hi there, I am new to pixhawk and i want signal from AUX channels of pixhawk flight controller. I dont know how to access those AUX channel…

Started by Oza Namrata

0 Mar 29

Help about 3DR X8+ octocopter coaxial

I'm trying to fly the drone X8 + coaxial octocopter, and I've had many problems, it does not rise, it goes sideways or it just takes a 360…

Started by Rogelio Flores

1 Mar 28
Reply by Lyn Rees

Help about 3DR X8+ octocopter coaxial

hello good afternoon from mexico I'm trying to fly the drone X8 + coaxial octocopter, and I've had many problems, it does not rise, it goes…

Started by Rogelio Flores

0 Mar 28

AR8010t and Dx8e wont connect to pixhawk in mission planner

Pixhawk Spektrum ar8010t not binding in mission planner to Dx8eI recently got into a person hobby of making drones do things. I had a parro…

Started by adam

0 Mar 25

Pixhawk integration with Marvelmind

Hello all!I'm new where :)I recently bought an taro 650 frame and all his components, and i'm joining together with marvelmind to get indoo…

Started by Sergio Vinha

0 Mar 18

Flasher dongle to extract flight data from drone

HI,  I need to extract flight logs from my drone's (DJI Spark and Parrot)  black box, I have heard about kind of flasher dongle that has th…

Started by Joao Shuga

0 Mar 17

Standalone U-Blox NEO M8N tester and Types

Hi, I have few questions for experts: 1. Has anyone came across a U-Blox M8N GPS tester in the past? Looking for a stand alone solution wit…

Started by iSkyMaster

2 Mar 15
Reply by iSkyMaster

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service