Unassigned category (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It shoots straight up when I switch to PosHold

I just put together a new camera quad.  It's the 3DR DIY frame with a Pixhawk running 3.5.2 and Ublox M8N GPS. I have rock solid GPS rece…

Started by Dimitris

1 Sep 11
Reply by iSkyMaster

ESC calibration giving a HARD TIME!!!

Hi all, I am working on an Octocopter for image acquisition of facade. I am using PIXHAWK fc and have been continuously facing problems dur…

Started by Deepthi Maiya

1 Sep 11
Reply by iSkyMaster

Data encryption and suitable frame

Hi How to encrypt the data link communication and control between drone and the ground station"tablet, pc, etc... " and what is the suitabl…

Started by Mohamed Salah eldin

1 Sep 11
Reply by iSkyMaster

ArduPilot SITL and HITL for Research!

Hello, I've been trying to set up a control system test bench. Basically, I use to study the impact of data filtering algorithms on the co…

Started by Safat Khan

4 Sep 10
Reply by Safat Khan

SITL for Windows appears dead

The SITL for Windows discussion appears to be dead since Feb of last year. I will post my query here in the hope it gets noticed. "I setup…

Started by John Fitter

7 Sep 3
Reply by John Fitter

GDU is Launching its Latest Innovation Drone--O2

O2 was engineered and designed to take portability even further with a true compact design and packed & cutting edge advanced  technol…

Started by Barry Mei

0 Aug 31

Yuneec SDK

Has anyone used Yuneec’s SDK or know anything about it? Building SDK for drones creates a lot of possibilities. But want to see if anyone h…

Started by curiousrobotics

0 Aug 31

PixHawk PX4 update rate to tablet

Dear all, is there a way to get the update rate of the current position and the direction of the pixhawk increased? Currently it takes a c…

Started by Andreas

1 Aug 31
Reply by Andreas

Taranis Plus unable to communicate with companion 2.0

Problem: Companion 2.0 unable to read files from the Tx. Tx firmware = 2.0.18 Companion = 2.0.18, Jan 3, 2016 Driver = See attached pic IM…

Started by Riz Hassan

0 Aug 28

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service