Unassigned category (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk1 Error Uploading Firmware no matter what I try

I am unable to upload ANY firmware to my copter.  I've been trying for about a week now using both Mission Planner and QGround Control and…

Started by vyoufinder

6 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by vyoufinder

Help choosing parts. Building a new Drone!!

Hey all, This is my second drone build, so I am still relatively inexperienced, and so would really appreciate your help on this project.…

Started by Aiden

0 Nov 19, 2019

GIMBAL VIBRATIONS

Hi all, I’ve been testing my gimbal and I can’t make the vibrations disappear. They are not very exaggerated but they are very annoying. I…

Started by Carlos Marín Miralles

1 Nov 6, 2019
Reply by Shivam Gupta

M600_Take-off moves after upload mission

Hi, My missions are designed for 50m AGL, but when I upload the mission the UAV is reprojected in a point higher than the ground altitude,…

Started by Adilson de Oliveira Carneiro Jr

0 Nov 5, 2019

Introduction to an air-cooled PEMFC stack powered multicoptor

test flight of 1hp stack: test flight of 2hp stack: ps: youtube is not accessible from China mainland...  PEMFC stack direct drive, witho…

Started by JM Mai

0 Oct 27, 2019

GIMBAL VIBRATIONS

Hi all, I’ve been testing my gimbal and I can’t make the vibrations disappear. They are not very exaggerated but they are very annoying. I…

0 Oct 27, 2019

GIMBAL VIBRATIONS

0 Oct 27, 2019

APM2_Simulink_Blockset setup problem?

hello everyone,i want to use the APM2_Simulink_Blockset in simulink.And i have the guide book"HowToReport",but i find the setup  segments…

Started by acqin

0 Oct 26, 2019

MMC UAV is to exhibit in Shenzhen CPSE 2019

The 17th China International Social Public Safety Expo (CPSE)will be held from October 28th-31 th,2019 in Shenzhen Convention & Exhibit…

Started by phyngineer

0 Oct 18, 2019

ESC Setting Issue

I am having and issue regarding the setting of ESC, Please tell me from which mode shall i start and try to get in the air.what are the PID…

Started by Bryan Jones

0 Oct 13, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service