Underwater Vehicles (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Underwater Drones

Has anyone experimented with melding the philosophy, engineering, electronics and just pure fun of remotely piloted vehicles with UUVS ( Un…

Started by Ron Sindric

1 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Submersible Drone "ROV" materials and components

Hey guys, first post here. I was wondering about the availability of specialized hardware for open submersible drone development. I mean h…

Started by Alan

2 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Alan

AN AUTONOMOUS UNDERWATER SURVEILLANCE VEHICLE (AUV) BASED ON A LIVING FOSSIL NAUTILUS MenuSearch

http://opennautilus.wordpress.com/

Started by Cecil Johnson

4 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Cecil Johnson

Arduino Rov

Hi, I need some kind of controll softwear for my rov. I have two arduino uno's and rc esc for motor controll. Do anyone have a code for the…

Started by Stian Figved

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Dead reckoning underwater

Apologies if this is a bit off-topic as this is neither un-manned nor aerial, but I've seen a few posts about underwater navigation.  My go…

Started by Peter Tinsley

2 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Keith Bartlett

ArduBoat

Dear all, Has Anyone tried arduboat?  Regards,

Started by Deni Suwardhi

4 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Paul Dempsey

Auto inflation device - do they exist?...

Hi guys, I'd like to drop a camera capsule into the ocean to sink and take snaps as it goes. At a pre set depth I'd like some sort of devi…

Started by Matt

15 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Craig Elder

Communication

Any suggestion on a good way to have a two way communication link with an underwater vehicle ? For the simulation purpose, lets say 30 met…

Started by Yaniv Eliash

18 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Ray K

MOOS-IvP & Janus vs. JAUS & Micro-Modem, DSP, SDRs, and Mesh networking

http://oceanai.mit.edu/moos-ivp/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HomePageFull I was introduced to MOOS-IvP at a conference. The topic of discussio…

Started by Nick Cantrell

2 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Nick Cantrell

Submersible Drones

Just wondering what it would take to make a aerial drone (planes, helicopters, quads, etc.) be able to go underwater?   Granted, all of the…

Started by Allen Babb

6 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Kevin Brown

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service