Xbee Radios (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

XBee Pro 50mW Series 2.5 Range

Just wondering what sort of realistic range one can expect from the 2.5Ghz modules. Also how well can the range be extended with a directio…

Started by Paul Thompson

14 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Morli_

X-BEE to X-BEE Problem !!! Help please

Hello, I have a problem with the connection of X-BEE to X-BEE I use X-PRO XSC 9600 Modules I am using on one side of a PC with a USB ada…

Started by Peter Koppendorfer

6 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Peter Koppendorfer

xbee....but which one?

Hi all Which xbee wireless telemetry system is everyone using. I have been having a look on www.digi.com and have spotted the xbee pro 900…

Started by Ryan

9 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Doug Weibel

Can XBee communicate with PC's Wifi adapter?

I wonder if there's some way to make Xbee module to work with Wifi adapter already present in PC (for example in Notebook). Xbee 2.4GHz use…

Started by Michal B

3 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

Xbee Pro 900

Hello all, I need some help, my Xbee stopped working and the just one red LED is on, as in the photo. Did I blow my Xbee, or Xbee adapter…

Started by Gerber

7 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Gerber

Where to buy XBee-PRO 868?

I'd like to buy these XBee components: - XBee-PRO 868 with wired whip antenna (XBP08-DPWIT-024) - XBee-PRO 868 with RPSMA connector (XBP08-…

Started by jaron

4 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Reto

Multiplexing with Xbee

Hello, I’m curious if anyone here has experience with connecting multiple digital sensors using the Xbee or other RF modems. Is there a kn…

Started by Dave

1 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Mike Bakula

What exactly is xbee and what can it be used for?

I saw an image on the homepage of a flying wing with this module installed and a laptop with the other part of the system connected to it.…

Started by Tom Sozzi

1 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

Xbee 5V -> 3.3V adapter

Will this adapter work for connecting Xbee modem to ArduPilot? I considered also one from Adafruit, but that must be soldered, so if that…

Started by Michal B

4 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Reto

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service